Sign in to follow this  
grappler-of-old

State Tournament Changed

I heard it last night.  Because of a situation with Frankfort Civic Center and to redemy the room problem at the state tournament, KHSAA has decided on changes to the state tourney.

They will be returning to the 16 man bracket to cut it to a two day tourney.  They have yet to determine if they will add the District tournament back or just take the top two in each region, as they did in the 70's. 

Another option is to make it a follow your man tourney and only allow those who lost to the finalists back into the tourney.  This is also how they did it in the 70's. 

WOW  :-o

It's a joke. GOP, Assessor, and the rest of the KW big wigs got together last night to discuss how they were going to prank everyone. See, I took this picture of them all as proof. And they would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for me and my meddling dog.

I heard it last night.  Because of a situation with Frankfort Civic Center and to redemy the room problem at the state tournament, KHSAA has decided on changes to the state tourney.

They will be returning to the 16 man bracket to cut it to a two day tourney.  They have yet to determine if they will add the District tournament back or just take the top two in each region, as they did in the 70's. 

Another option is to make it a follow your man tourney and only allow those who lost to the finalists back into the tourney.  This is also how they did it in the 70's. 

WOW  :-o

i know its prob a april fools joke but if true then why doesnt coaches know about it

Yes it is an April Fool

Don't think we didn't catch you on camera Danger.

We also found this picture. You must have dropped it.  On the back it said Danger age 9.