Sign in to follow this  
wcwrestler189

Most Atheletic??

track.Track? there is no tackling event in track.  was it shot put, maybe discuss.  Something that needs brute strength.  Alright, he is athletic for a, um, very humongous guy. 

he's already signed with ohio state for football i'd say that's pretty athletic and the fact that his shoulders attach right to his head and he's the most solid heavy weight i've ever seen

track.Track? there is no tackling event in track.  was it shot put, maybe discuss.  Something that needs brute strength.  Alright, he is athletic for a, um, very humongous guy. 

are you serious? you're going to be a wrestling fan and knock someone elses sport? Isn't this what we're always talking about with the basketball and football players? track is a very athletic sport tackling or not. im not trying to get into an argument or anything because people on here already dont like me, so i've dug myself a no win situation. I just thought it was odd of a wrestler/fan to downgrade someone elses sport as this is what we are always going through.

are you serious? you're going to be a wrestling fan and knock someone elses sport? Isn't this what we're always talking about with the basketball and football players? track is a very athletic sport tackling or not. im not trying to get into an argument or anything because people on here already dont like me, so i've dug myself a no win situation. I just thought it was odd of a wrestler/fan to downgrade someone elses sport as this is what we are always going through.

Hacker, I applaud you. Excelling at any sport deserves appreciation, not ridicule. And track is definitely a tough sport -- my husband was a high school track star and ran 50 or more miles a week.

Don't worry about people not liking you. If you state any opinion often enough, you're going to tick somebody off!