skyoneer

A Biger List of High schools that droped there wrestling program

Every team on here with the exception of Lloyd memorial had a wrestler qualify for the state tournament.

I know Lloyd had a team in 1983 and 1984 because we competed against them and I knew there only Regional qualifier. (this is when you had to place in the top 4 in District to qualify for Region)

I also have a copy of every state championship book back to 1971

How about helping out the KHSAA on updating their website by sending them some of the missing state champions in the early 70's.  I sent Julian some corrections that I was sure of for 1 year and they had it updated within a couple of weeks. 

Julian alrady has all my records.  Unfortunately I don't have it broke down into years of state champions. 

I have them broke down into teams.  Ie. Year, name of the state qualifier and their placement.  Much like the way I posted Thomas Jefferson's stats.

I think the only thing they (KHSAA) are missing are 1st names.  Many times the 1st names were not in the brackets that I have.

Yes the state champions can be found on the KHSAA website or in the booklets at the state tourney. 

I applaud KHSAA on their hard work on finding all of these. 

From what I understand there will soon be a site that has all the schools qualifiers and placers.  Since I have given my information to Julian 2 years ago they have found the remaining state brackets and are compiling the information. 

I may be wrong but wasn't Chris Merriweather Henderson's 103 this year at State?  Henderson has not "droped" their wrestling team, they just have a fairly new team.