best warm up at state

who had the best warm up at state  

41 members have voted

1. 1. who had the best warm up at state

• Dusty Stengal's long johns
    • steve norbury's ferocious flamingo's shirt
    • woodford's karate top things
    • other

Dusty is going to get a even bigger head if he wins this poll lol i voted for ya Dusty you just have to thank of something better next year to wear now

I know. I think I might just show up buck a$$ naked. I think I would be a shoe-in for best warm-up.

The Woodford Co karate "thing" is called a GI (pronounced ge). It is worn in Judo without the hood. They have been wearing them forever, at least 20 years. When everyone wears them with the hood up and head down in all black I think it's one of the coolest warmups you'll see. They sooooooo need to get new ones though.

They don't need new ones. The throw-back look is what makes them great. I think there ain't nothin' cooler than old singlets/warm-ups. It's the way to go.

They don't need new ones. The throw-back look is what makes them great. I think there ain't nothin' cooler than old singlets/warm-ups. It's the way to go.

Oh I agree with you, that the throw back look is cool it's just that they are getting pretty ratty. The long johns were a nice touch though. The medical staff enjoyed that one. The flamingo shirt just had us wondering what the hell? It's nice to see people coming up with something off the wall.

Oh I agree with you, that the throw back look is cool it's just that they are getting pretty ratty. The long johns were a nice touch though. The medical staff enjoyed that one. The flamingo shirt just had us wondering what the hell? It's nice to see people coming up with something off the wall.

The medical staff? lol

The long johns screamed South End Dixie Hwy. Louisville Redneck.  I was so proud.

Thanks. That's what I was going for.  :-D