Sign in to follow this  
archibaldhumperdink

Rankings????

So why do I hear that the ky wrestling home page rankings favor Cambell county and the the KWAs favor Eastern?Who make s the decision as to who is ranked where.  Does this just mean that someone assosciated with cambel is ranger and hamilton does Kwca?or Coomes.  Seem to be some trinity bias in those Ky wrestling rankings too.  Hmm who is ranger 123???  I personally don't believe any of this...its just the word on the streets.  I personally love the rankings and think they motivate so many wrestlers to do their best.  Great job who ever you are.  Keep up the good work.  So how about a set of rankings for next year alread? Hey weve got summer wreslting comming up.  Lets keep it rolling.

I don't think either one favors a certain team. Obviously rankings done by people in different parts of the state will differ since the rankers are more familiar with wrestlers they're used to seeing. I always say the rankings don't really mean anything. The kids should do the ranking with their performance and they should all work hard to prove the rankings wrong, especially the ones that want to move up!

I think ranger is campbells the shorter bald coach. Younger looking guy, Mr. Elam told me at state who it was.

Lets not get into identity speculation. It is suppose to be left alone unless the person bring it to light themselves.

I think ranger is campbells the shorter bald coach. Younger looking guy, Mr. Elam told me at state who it was.

I know who it is but I'm not telling. I will say this though it's not him

So why do I hear that the ky wrestling home page rankings favor Cambell county and the the KWAs favor Eastern?Who make s the decision as to who is ranked where.  Does this just mean that someone assosciated with cambel is ranger and hamilton does Kwca?or Coomes.  Seem to be some trinity bias in those Ky wrestling rankings too.  Hmm who is ranger 123???  I personally don't believe any of this...its just the word on the streets.  I personally love the rankings and think they motivate so many wrestlers to do their best.  Great job who ever you are.  Keep up the good work.  So how about a set of rankings for next year alread? Hey weve got summer wreslting comming up.  Lets keep it rolling.

Give me a week or so to get things straightened out and I will put out a 2008-2009 pre-pre-season ranking.  I'll make some less than educated guesses at weight gain.

Give me a week or so to get things straightened out and I will put out a 2008-2009 pre-pre-season ranking.  I'll make some less than educated guesses at weight gain.

I will 100% be at 152. I'm already starting to drop the weight now for the off-season.