Sign in to follow this  
singleleg16

Best or Favorite Upsets this Year

I don't even think I wrestled good that match but even when i'm kinda off I think I can hit that trip on anybody. I miss it when i'm lazy sometimes but I think it's pretty much like free points for me. It's a reliable takedown.

Yeah now you just need to make it pretty...it's just ugly. lol

Yeah now you just need to make it pretty...it's just ugly. lol

I wander if Ty was thinkin' "Wow. That was ugly." when he hit the mat. :-o :mrgreen:

now don't get yer satin undies in a wad, can't you see the lol at the end.

I'm not gettin' worked up, sugar. You know you're my boo-boo muffin. :-P

hey I saw that you posted your match against Fern Creek's 189 on youtube.  that was pretty cool even though you lost. lol  I didn't see an inside trip in that match. lol :wink:

Oh well. I was very nervous. I thought he was gonna be some kind of beast. I think I might have tried to half-ass one. Can't remember. How has he been doin', anyway?

Oh well. I was very nervous. I thought he was gonna be some kind of beast. I think I might have tried to half-butt one. Can't remember. How has he been doin', anyway?

Won Jefferson Co and Big East, 3rd at the Dragon.

I would love to wrestle that match again.. And danger, I would love to mop the mat wit you once again.. Maybe even the gym floor.. But I'll let you decide

im 6'2. But i mean he's not giving that much up on me whats he weight 230, 240

i don't think you are 6'2 i am like 6'1 and i thought i was taller then you lol

Guest wildcats143

i watched the osbourne sullivan match is was a really good one it looked like sullivan was stalling a lot at the end osbourne kept shooting in and sullivan kept backing up, but all it all a smart a good match by both of them

i bet they will run in to each other at state and i wouldnt be suprised if it went to overtime. these are two solid wrestlers and i dont think either will back down

Dunn of Moore beating Wolfe at The Mustang Classic is a big upset. The way Wolfe acted on the mat was uncalled for. Punching the mat and screaming after he started to get down.

It's okay. Ty will just mop the mat/basketball court with him next time. :roll:

Ty is a good wrestler, but he is not good enough to "mop the mat" with Ethan. Dunn, when he actually wrestles, can compete with everyone at 171 with the exception of Reid.

Infact, if they do wrestle again at state I woud expect another 1-2 point decision either way. And every match I have seen of Ty's that stays close he ends up self destructing.

Ty is a good wrestler, but he is not good enough to "mop the mat" with Ethan. Dunn, when he actually wrestles, can compete with everyone at 171 with the exception of Reid.

Infact, if they do wrestle again at state I woud expect another 1-2 point decision either way. And every match I have seen of Ty's that stays close he ends up self destructing.

It was sarcasm :-D

lol ridge, these are some funny pictures you keep posting

She had it coming to her when she stepped between the ropes with Iron Mike. :-D