snap_and_go

elementary state toournament

the elementary state tournament will be held at Johnson Central High School Located in Paintsville Ky Saturday March 1st. All wrestlers must be pre registered see tourney flier attached. There will be concessions and tournament shirts available.

ok i have a question if you have a 6th grade that is about 70 pounds and he wrestrling in this

A kids age as of August 1st will determine the division he will wrestle IE: A child is in sixth grade is twelve years old August 1st 2007 weighs 70lbs He will wrestle the 11-12 70lb division.

These have to be mailed in?

No emailing roster or faxing?

Sorry this was not included in the flier. Rosters can be faxed to ATTN: Jim Matney 606-789-2547 or email to james.matney@johnson.kyschools.us

Who all coming to the elementary state??

I'll be there.  Not sure if I'm competing or not (still researching those age guidelines).  Only 1 ranger jr competing this time.  Maybe 2 in the next year or so.

A kids age as of August 1st will determine the division he will wrestle IE: A child is in sixth grade is twelve years old August 1st 2007 weighs 70lbs He will wrestle the 11-12 70lb division.

OK, just to clarify. My son is 6 now but turns 7 on February 24th. He will still be in the 5-6 year old division though correct?

JUST WONDERING IN THE OPEN CLASSES WILL WE WEIGH IN ALL WRESTLERS. TO KEEP FROM TOO BIG OF WEIGHT DIFFERENCES SINCE THESE ARE KIDS.

every  wrestler must weigh in. brackets will be seperated by age and weight

OK, just to clarify. My son is 6 now but turns 7 on February 24th. He will still be in the 5-6 year old division though correct?

wrestlers age on august first 2007 will determine the division in which he wrestles unless you choose to enter in an older division. A wrestler may only enter in one division and one weight

just for your information the 6th grader that ways 70 pounds won state this year he goes to campbell county hes a good friend of mine hes a monster its like his 3 or 4th year wrestling and already a state champ! i will enjoy having him on my team when hes in high school