Sign in to follow this  
bearcats135

western

I was wondering if they had a team or not this year. They were not at the Jefferson Co. TOC. They have always been there in the past. I always try to keep up with them since I wrestled there in the 70's.

I was wondering if they had a team or not this year. They were not at the Jefferson Co. TOC. They have always been there in the past. I always try to keep up with them since I wrestled there in the 70's.

Yes, they have a team this year. They have between 4 and 6 wrestlers, mostly underclassmen.

these guys never are very visible until regions it seems.  I dont know if they ever get anyonw into state though.  There are some athletes that attend the school too.  Shame they don't produce more.  Bout all I know about them.

They mostly do weekday duals away & not tournaments due to money issues.  They don't do many of the weekday duals either, usually just enough to make them eligible for the regional tournament.  Their wrestlers tend to be athletic, but very rough around the edges.

hurts to hear that my warriors have gone down this bad went there in the 90's  graduated in 95 we were one of the better schools in the county back then always took 10 plus to state didn't know they have come to this live in Meade county now and get to watch a very new team grow good things are happening here