Sign in to follow this  
ubtappin

Middle School Rankings 1/6/08

From what I can see on your rankings, Hitchings is the only Trinity wrestler that is ranked.  How can a number 2 ranked single wrestler make the team ranked 3rd?

well yes these rankings are excellent...but trevor ford from trinity should be ranked as well. He should be ranked number 1 because he has pinned every single person in his weight class(even Larue) he has only one loss and that is from the number 1 middle school kid wrestling in ohio at heavyweight. he hasnt slipped through the cracks hes been here just nobody has put his name out

Just to set the record straight Zack Evans is at 140 he only wrestled the Anderson co tourney at 131  he has a 23 -1 record at 140

Loran Avera has a 20 and 2 record at 131 losing to Ritz by des. and RCWC which he beat at regions

Does Vince Lewis not wrestle for McCreary Co this year? If I am not mistaken he wrestled for McCreary co last year. Does anyone know if he is a 6th or 7th grader?

Does Vince Lewis not wrestle for McCreary Co this year? If I am not mistaken he wrestled for McCreary co last year. Does anyone know if he is a 6th or 7th grader?

7th grader - Spartan Wrestling Club. 

Vince is only a 6th grader.He is wrestling for the club this year do to the coaching change at the middle school.

He was listed as a 6th grader last year at MS state.  Unless he was held back he should be 7th this year.

Josh or anyone use ubtappin's ranking as a template... if you know a weight class well... add wrestlers to the list...ex if wrestler x beats #6 twice but has lost to #3 two times. Put X wrestler 4 or 5 ... I'm sure others will help out ...and ubtappin would more than likely appreciate the help...there are some new faces out there.