Sign in to follow this  
Matman

Elam vs Bradbury at Mater Dei

I understand the number 1 and 2 ranked 103s met at this tournament with Elma winning in overtime.  How I would have liked to have seen this match.  Can anyone provide any detail of the match?  What are the predictions if they meet again?

Bradbury was winning 5-4 late in the third when the ref hit him with a bogus stalling call tying the score with 7 seconds left in the match.  Elam took him down in OT.  Overall the refs did a terrible job at Mater Dei.

ccbcdeke is verry close but it went like this... bradbury took him down verry quickly in the first and rode him out the rest of the period. second period elam chose neutral and took bradbury down, off of bradbury's duck under and then cut him. both wrestlers got hit for stalling this period. elam for pushing him out and bradbury for "playing the boundaries". the score was 3-2 going into the third period. bradbury took down and once a gain elam cut him. bradbury had taken two or three shots not being able to score and on this one elam countered it and took bradbury down and cut him when they went back to the middle. the score was now 5-4. bradbury circled off the whistle like always and when he got to the out of bounds line elam pushed him out and when bradbury tried to circle back in elam cut him off and blocked while walking forward trying to continue to push him out and when bradbury finally circled the other way and came back in bounds the ref hit bradbury for stalling with 27 seconds left to tie the match up at 5-5. in over time bradbury chot and elam quickly sprawled and circled scoring the 2 and winning the match 7-5.

ccbcdeke is verry close but it went like this...

Thanks for clarifying that for us.  I was kindof watching the match between races on my son's psp. lol

both smart wrestlers.  I think Elam could do it again.  probably in the state finals.  Jarvis might be more driven because it is his last year to win and Bradbury is only a sophmore. 

i watched the video of the match. in OT elam hit bradbury with a duckunder to win!

where is this video i would like to watch