Sign in to follow this  
Bernard

Ryan Dillon vs Ryan Vaughn

Who would win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Ryan Dillon
    • Ryan Vaughn

What about the gas tank? Mental issues resolved? Great! But he needs to be burning premium fuel in a large gas tank to win state this year.

I think he needs a tune up, and a paint job for that ugly face while he's at it getting the premium fuel.  :-D

I think Vaughn could keep Fuller from taking him down, let alone Dillon, Billy Fuller. Let someone wrestle outside of Boone County with results, then we talk smack, cookies? Campbell County beat Conner, what weight did ya go?  WOW. Not MOW?

Grandpa overweight, what is up with your hometown jive talkin? Your babbling is giving me a headache. Calm down, think about what you want to communicate with the readers, then, using common english, type your thoughts. This will allow dialogue. Thank you, in advance, for your cooperation.

Matt Neal is a takedown machine and in practice Ryan Vaughn gives him fits and Matt barely gets a takedown every now and then and thats not if Ryan takes him down first. You are all greatly underestimating Vaughn's takedown defense, strength, and will power to win any match he gets into.