160: Calvin McNeely 4th

171: Jeff White 0-2

189: Marlin Pate 4th

215: Darryl Dobson 4th

285 Houston Croney 2nd

Team

Christian County 1st

Colierville TN. 2nd

A few notes. Dee lost to a Colierville kid in the finals close match like 5-3. Dustin Thomas lost in the finals to Zack Bontrager in a close match cannot remember the score. Jake Skinner beat Cody Martin in the finals. Austin Jones pin Sean Tighe for 3rd and 4th. Ramos will be wrestling 140 until Geralds drops. Geralds lost by dec. to Judson Pittman for 3rd and 4th. Cory Armstrong lost a close match  to Gavin Agnew 6-7, personally I'd love to see this match again. McNeely stepped up after 2nd round loss to come back for 3rd and 4th but couldn't wrestle because of the 6 match rule. Marlin Pate really stepped it up pinning Levi Scarborough in the cons. semis. Marlin will be wrestling 189 until Payne is back in the line up. Darryl Dobson stepped up big time with a close dec. over Logan Kennedey in the cons. semis and lost to and Alabama kid for 3rd and 4th. Houston Croney stepped up and pinned Tanner Flynn in the first period in the first round cannot remember his second match then his third he beat the Colierville heavy then got pinned by the heavy from Kenwood ( A BEAST!!!).

Chrisitan County Invitational

103: Korey Polley 4th

112: Dee Leavell 2nd

125: Dustin Thomas 2nd

130: Jake Skinner 1st

135: Austin Jones 3rd

140: Mauricio Ramos 1-2

145: Robert Geralds 4th

152: Cory Armstrong 2nd

160: Calvin McNeely 4th

171: Jeff White 0-2

189: Marlin Pate 4th

215: Darryl Dobson 4th

285 Houston Croney 2nd

Team

Christian County 1st

Colierville TN. 2nd

A few notes. Dee lost to a Colierville kid in the finals close match like 5-3. Dustin Thomas lost in the finals to Zack Bontrager in a close match cannot remember the score. Jake Skinner beat Cody Martin in the finals. Austin Jones pin Sean Tighe for 3rd and 4th. Ramos will be wrestling 140 until Geralds drops. Geralds lost by dec. to Judson Pittman for 3rd and 4th. Cory Armstrong lost a close match  to Gavin Agnew 6-7, personally I'd love to see this match again. McNeely stepped up after 2nd round loss to come back for 3rd and 4th but couldn't wrestle because of the 6 match rule. Marlin Pate really stepped it up pinning Levi Scarborough in the cons. semis. Marlin will be wrestling 189 until Payne is back in the line up. Darryl Dobson stepped up big time with a close dec. over Logan Kennedey in the cons. semis and lost to and Alabama kid for 3rd and 4th. Houston Croney stepped up and pinned Tanner Flynn in the first period in the first round cannot remember his second match then his third he beat the Colierville heavy then got pinned by the heavy from Kenwood ( A BEAST!!!).

i think the Agnew, Armstrong score was 7 to 3. Levi Scarborogh hasnt wrestled for a while he tore his acl, i think it was micheal treadaway- west that was the 189 for calloway

i think the Agnew, Armstrong score was 7 to 3. Levi Scarborogh hasnt wrestled for a while he tore his acl, i think it was micheal treadaway- west that was the 189 for calloway

It was 6-7 because Armstrong got an escape and takedown late in the third period.

I just watched the Armstrong and Agnew match. Eventhough the score was close Gavin dominated the whole match being able to ride and scramble real well. Armstrong had him in a cradle but couldn't get

anything out of it.

yea, Im the Assistant Coach at Calloway, Levi didnt wrestle at this tourny, that was Mike Treadway-West, a freshman from Calloway.