Sign in to follow this  
urgoingdown

Region 7 Results

Not sure how all the teams finished but, Woodford Co., was 9-0, PLD 8-1 and Tates Creek was third at 7-2.

Kasey Hedges from TC also beat Johnson from Lafayette, TC was without Hedges for day 2 of this competition and it showed vs. Dunbar with a line-up that had 4 or 5 people all around they still did a pretty nice job only losing 44-36. They had a chance to win going into the last match Abney vs.Aghil. Aghil won on points.

The Dunbar vs Woodford match was a good duel match. I seemed like it lasted for hours, and you had everyone around the mat watching this match. If I remeber right I think there was only one pin in the whole duel and that was at 160. There was some good wrestling in that match and it is fun to just sit back and watch wrestling like this. I was shocked by the courtney vs davis match, Courntey racked up the points on doing his tilts and would have won sooner but did not realse the hold one time. Look foward to seeing these teams and some of the other teams match up later down the road when they are at full strenght.

The Woodford Co. dual with Tates Creek ending team score was 51-30.

The best dual of the weekend was hands down the Henry Clay vs. Tates Creek dual. Beginning with the fact that Henry Clay and TC are the most heated rivals in Lexington (they really don't like one another) Tates Creek was down 39-16 with only four matches left and came back and won 40-39 with three staright pins and a forfeit.

The Woodford Co. dual with Tates Creek ending team score was 51-30.

The best dual of the weekend was hands down the Henry Clay vs. Tates Creek dual. Beginning with the fact that Henry Clay and TC are the most heated rivals in Lexington (they really don't like one another) Tates Creek was down 39-16 with only four matches left and came back and won 40-39 with three staright pins and a forfeit.

ouch, thats gotta hurt, basically having the dual clinched with the only way to lose is for them to pin through, and they actually did