Sign in to follow this  
The Bear

12-15: Caldwell Armstrong Classic (Christian Co.)

103: Korey Polley pinned Joe Rupp and placed third.

112: Dee Leavell almost teched Jared Smith from Ft. Campbell and only lost to the kid from Ravenwood in Overtime in the Semi's. This should have been the finals match but they messed up the seeding for Dee. He ended up placing third.

119: Damarco Harris: 2-2

125: Dustin Thomas lost to Sean Ford (Ravenwood) in a good match in the Semi's and ended up getting third place.

130: Mauricio Ramos did well placing 6th

135: Jake Skinner beat Bryce Alexander 6-4 in the semi's and lost to Robby Churchill 12-7 in the finals

140: Austin Jones placed fourth losing to Justin Davis and Brandon Brack in the third and fourth place match.

145: Robert Geralds placed 5th

152: Cory Armstrong placed 1st pinning everyone including Ryan Schoppe and got MOW

160: DQ:0-2

171: Jeff White placed 4th results for him will come soon

189: Mark Payne got third dec. Austin Connor and only loss to Ravenwood 189 who is the BIGGEST 189 i've ever seen. the ravenwood 189 beat Mark Jones last year.

215: Our Jv guy, Preston Lashley, strangely got a seed above our Varsity 215 Darryl Dobson. Darryl had to face Logan Kennedy from Caldwell in the first round and barely lost. Preston made it all the way to the finals with Logan and had a good match, until the end he gassed, and lost. So in my mind both of our 215's had about the same good match with Logan and things might've been different if it wasn't for the seed.

285: Houston Croney 4th place loosing to Hend. Co. for third and fourth.

Team wise we placed second loosing to Ravenwood Tn. 232 by 20 points.

Other noteable matches Clay Overby dec. Judson Pittman in the 145 lb. Final. Clay Kegal SP?? did pretty well at 140 loosing to Justin Davis in the finals.

Additional results:

103 -  1st - Chris Merriwether - Henderson

2nd - Wade Willen - University Heights

3rd - Korey Polley - Christian Co.

4th - Chase Boone - Ohio Co.

5th - Corey Roberts - Henderson Co.

6th - Joe Rupp - Eastern

125 - 1st - Sean Ford - Ravenwood

2nd - Zach Bontrager - Ft. Campbell

189 - 1st - Chris Wolfe - Ravenwood

2nd - Dee Allen - Hopkinsville

3rd - Mark Payne - Christian County

4th - Austin Connor - University Heights

that was the biggest 189 i have ever seen lol

i was talkin to one of the kids from ravenwood and they said he is the #1 kid in the state of tennesee, and he beat the #1 kid in the state at 215.

that guy is a beast that is the only 189 that had a solid 6pack i mean i hope the best for him and i hope he does wrestle d1