Sign in to follow this  
wrestler1995

letcher county

any one know were letcher county was I didn't get a chanse to pin there 103 because they didn't show at johnson county guess they didn't wont another wipping like a few weeks ago must be chicken in there blood

any one know were letcher county was I didn't get a chanse to pin there 103 because they didn't show at johnson county guess they didn't wont another wipping like a few weeks ago must be chicken in there blood

Ok no your are completely off. Letcher didn't show because there coach was in the hospital not because they're scared, besides Dakota Kincer would probally have beasted all over you anyways and then leave a little life left in ya so Zack Brown could finish you off.  :wink:

Ok no your are completely off. Letcher didn't show because there coach was in the hospital not because they're scared, besides Dakota Kincer would probally have beasted all over you anyways and then leave a little life left in ya so Zack Brown could finish you off.   :wink:

completely true. couldnt have said it better. :-D

Man Dakota can't even make weight.  The first time he made 103 at the beginning of the season was unofficial.  First, they weighed in at school and they had a 2 pound allowance for the first match of the season.  Then, he was registered in at 105 the day of the tournament.  All I can say is that he probably did NOT make weight. :roll:

P.S.  The next weekend he weighed 120lbs.  So tell me if he even made weight.  And if he ever does  you would be able to poke him and he would fall over.  So don't even worry about wrestling him. :-P :evil: :mrgreen:

Guest 103GBM?

Man Dakota can't even make weight.  The first time he made 103 at the beginning of the season was unofficial.  First, they weighed in at school and they had a 2 pound allowance for the first match of the season.  Then, he was registered in at 105 the day of the tournament.  All I can say is that he probably did NOT make weight. :roll:

P.S.  The next weekend he weighed 120lbs.  So tell me if he even made weight.  And if he ever does  you would be able to poke him and he would fall over.  So don't even worry about wrestling him. :-P :evil: :mrgreen:

ahah man that would suck to be down close to weigh then be 120...

Ok no your are completely off. Letcher didn't show because there coach was in the hospital not because they're scared, besides Dakota Kincer would probally have beasted all over you anyways and then leave a little life left in ya so Zack Brown could finish you off.   :wink:

burn

ahah man that would suck to be down close to weigh then be 120...

i think he's trying to say he thinks he never made 105 because it was unofficial and he gained 15 weight class pounds.

Guest 103GBM?

its a hormone groth, he is taller therefor he has more bone weight. je should just go 119

is he or is he going drop all the weight

Just for your info Dakota has not weighed 120 ever this wrestling season, as a matter of fact he has not weighed above 110 in a long time.  He has wrestled 103 and made that weight three times this year at away sites and wrestled and won, as a matter of fact he has wrestled well and not had many points sored on him this year.  He does his weight management the way it is to be done; the correct way,  only the Lord knows what will happen in the future but for someone who has not wrestled that many years he sure is doing a great job.  I do not think it is good for someone to lie like they did here.  But I do understand when people get upset they say things they should not, so Hopefully the Lord will help us all.

Just for your info Dakota has not weighed 120 ever this wrestling season, as a matter of fact he has not weighed above 110 in a long time.  He has wrestled 103 and made that weight three times this year at away sites and wrestled and won, as a matter of fact he has wrestled well and not had many points sored on him this year.  He does his weight management the way it is to be done; the correct way,  only the Lord knows what will happen in the future but for someone who has not wrestled that many years he sure is doing a great job.  I do not think it is good for someone to lie like they did here.  But I do understand when people get upset they say things they should not, so Hopefully the Lord will help us all.

:-D  Funny how the Lord's name gets involved here...trying to add weight to a weak argument? Don't forget He is omnipresent and omnipotent.  And Cougar isn't it a bit much to brag on your favorite boy here?

Boy you really added to this thread. Is it your goal on here to start an argument in every thread you post in?

Nope, he just volunteered the information.

Boy you really added to this thread. Is it your goal on here to start an argument in every thread you post in?

I'm glad to see that someone else is tired of see OW in every thread they open...lol

:-D

I'm glad to see that someone else is tired of see OW in every thread they open...lol

:-D

I've been bored.  And busy.

A busy busy little yellowjacket.