Sign in to follow this  
Cougarwrestler

Updates at the Beast!

Peace goes 0-2. Lost his first one 7-2, and the second one 5-2.

Reid goes 2-0 so far 17-2 win in 1:51 seconds, pins his second kid in :28.

A couple things here:

1- Congrads to those who went to the Beast.

2- If you question how good the competetion is look at the results, someone we all know as a champion and a darn good wrestler (Bryan Peace) look what happen to him, either a bad day or real good kids. 

3- Mason is living up to everything, quick pins and Tec-falls. (good luck Mason)

4- I wish Travis would have wrestled, not to see him fail; but to see how truly good he is.

Again congrad to those who went.

What is your point about Travis? Peace went 0 for 2, does that mean he's not as good as you once thought?

Why don't you back off, the kid is a champion!!

What is your point about Travis? Peace went 0 for 2, does that mean he's not as good as you once thought?

I think he is actually saying the opposite.  Many people criticize Sullivan on this site (myself included sometimes).  And going to the Beast and winning a few matches would go a long way to silence some critics.

NO, We all know Travis is a champion 3x it would have be great to see him at the next level.

The beast is the next level, Mason had a good day, Bryan may have ran into some stud's.

I have nothing negative to say about Travis!!!

I think he is actually saying the opposite.  Many people criticize Sullivan on this site (myself included sometimes).  And going to the Beast and winning a few matches would go a long way to silence some critics.

:-o

Ranger,

Thank you, maybe I didn't spell it out say it out clearly enough for Buckeye :-P

I think Peace ran into some studs he is solid as a rock. I just think this proves that Travis Sullivan maybe one of the best in "KY".  I really wish he would get to a real national tournament. Not a AAU tournaments!

Settle down Francis!! Why would you ask "What is your point about Travis"?

Do we need to spoon feed you? How many times have people made the point we all want to know how he would do against other flyweights from other states.

Congrats to Peace and Reid, a few good men. Thanks for putting your undefeated senior record on the line to represent Kentucky. We are very proud of you two.

another update

Reid is in the quarterfinals of the campionship bracket.

The first guy that beat peace is in the championship quarterfinals and the second guy is two wins away from the consolation quarterfinals.  Peace met two studs....