Sign in to follow this  
ptwrestling1

Reitz Hill Classic Evansville, Indiana results

Paducah Tilghman junior 145 Judson Pitman went 7-0 throughout the 2 days and was awarded the most outstanding wrestler award

Paducah Tilghman heavyweight(transfer from Omaha, Nebraska) Bernard Franklin went 6-0

ptwrestling1,

I think you have your information incorrect.  At the 145 weight class, Reitz's Connor Houchins went 6-0 and the Outstanding Wrestler was awarded to Tanner Babb from Reitz at 140.  Judson Pitman was defeated by Connor Houchins.  Bernard Franklin also finished the tournament 5 and 1.  You can visit the Reitz Wrestling website for team scores and undefeated wrestlers.  You are correct in that Hopkinsville did not show up.

ptwrestling1,

I think you have your information incorrect.  At the 145 weight class, Reitz's Connor Houchins went 6-0 and the Outstanding Wrestler was awarded to Tanner Babb from Reitz at 140.  Judson Pitman was defeated by Connor Houchins.  Bernard Franklin also finished the tournament 5 and 1.  You can visit the Reitz Wrestling website for team scores and undefeated wrestlers.  You are correct in that Hopkinsville did not show up.

WHo did Bernard franklin beat and who was his loss

grapplersmom,

I think you have your information incorrect. Judson Pitman went up to 152 while wrestling Reitz so Tilghman would have a full squad against them. Connor Houchins defeated Paducah Tilghman's 140 Justin Stubblefield and Judson Pitman pinned whoever Reitz had at 152 friday night. That was Judson's only match at 152 throughout the weekend.

ptwrestling1,

I apologize for the mistake.  I was not aware of who Pitman was.  I only knew that Connor Houchins had not be beaten all weekend.  Even so, Pitman was not awarded outstanding wrestler.