Sign in to follow this  
dscicle

Campbell vs. Ryle

:-)  Ryle 52 Campbell County 18.

The match was well suited for Ryle as the weight classes fell in Ryle's favor.  Campbell county won three matches  130, 152, and hw.  TJ Ruschell scored his first varsity pin as an 8th grader. 

103 TJ Ruschell Ryle pin J Wells

112 Austin Palmer Ryle pin Sean Hammonds.

119 Michael Osborne Ryle dec. Schneider 11-7

125 Marlo  Ryle d. Wechbach 7-6

130 Spahn CC pin Orsello

140 Gilliland Ryle dec. Zink 17-6

145 Peace Ryle pin Schotwell

152 Griffith CC pin Coyle

160 Pickett Ryle dec. Lee 6-5

171 Reid  Ryle pin Brownfield

189 Hogben Ryle pin Gries

215 Campbell Ryle pin Rouel

HW Fuller  CC pin Adams

Hats off to Ryle, they are the real deal.  They appeared to be in great shape, and really working hard.  They are a solid top 5 team this year, and should be a serious contender for 1st in my opinion.

Both teams had guys out of their normal lineup, so I think that was a wash.  Campbell will close the gap some, in the next dual, but i doubt it will be enough to overcome that big of a gap. 

Where was Bradford at 215 from Ryle?  Is he injured?  I thought I seen him in the stands....he didn't quit did he?

Jacob Bradford played football.  Great young man.  Assorted injuries and illness.  Football just finished last week.  He will be back soon.

Glad to hear it, I was afraid he might have decided to sit out a year.  I hate to see that after a kid puts so much into it to give up his last year or 2. 

where was dustry brown at?

any results from the 135 weight?...its blank (double forfeit?)

he was out yesterday, he will be at 135 for the year.  CC's 130 bumped up to 135 and was beat by Ryle's 135.  I believe it was Aylor from Ryle, not sure though.  Pretty solid wrestler.