Guest DAWG6

Dec. 22/23 Regional Duals @ Paul Dunbar

Guest jp
Coty Lewis was at 112! Woodford just got even better............

All the 12 pounds will panic :twisted:

Who all has Woodford wrestled today?

Did Smith get even with Voth from Dunbar from his lost at the Bourbon Bash I heard it was a close match and I heard Voth took it to him and stuck him:?:

Guest jp
If Wood stays at 119 and if Lewis doesn't shrivle up and blow away from cuttin all that weight' date=' he may get his title at that really weak weight class.[/quote']

Pappy, Wood has no interest in cutting to 12, Coty is at 12 because the coaches wouldn't let him challenage John Smith @19 "senior year".

Coty is as good as any of the top 19's and even 25's.

12 may be a weaker weight class than 19, but an individual title looks as good as a TEAM Title as well.

Just a point about Coty and John Smith. It's not that the coaches wouldn't let Coty challenge Smith but that John isn't allowed to go 112 and Coty is.

Guest jp
103- shane parks vs. jon voth(should b good)

That is a good match:

What about JOhn Smith and Tyler Voth @19 :?: Who won the rematch.

does everyone remember when harrison county thoguht they could beat woodford for a while on here.....well the dual with them went decent they only won 3 or 4 matches...good job woodford co.!

Guest TroJanMan112

Just because coty lewis is cutting down to 112 doesnt mean hes automatically gonna just whoop the pants off of evrybody, hes going to be weaker than he was last year from cuting so much weight and hes also got to get back into shape if hes been out all year...112 may be weak this year but I garentee that coty lewis wont just be handed the title without a fight.....

Guest jp
Voth pinned Smith in the second period and Parks beat me 5-3.

So Voth has Pinned Smith twice this season :?:

I heard the first match was 13-10 when Voth pinned in the third :roll:

What was this last match like :?: I was surprized, I thought Smith would have given Voth a better match or even split.

harrison cty. said that beau sanders was sick and he didnt wrestle, so why would they send out another kid that was sick, i am not taking anything away from ashbrook because he is a great wrestler, but he looked fine until he lost to nick cooper from henry clay

so your reasoning for why ashbrook lost to cooper was because it was the first match on thursday, does that mean he will not preform well on the first day of state(which is a thursday). what i am asking is why did ashbrook bump up when teams forfeited 135, but he took the forfeit against lafayette instead of going up to 140 to get a good match