thegreatgatsby

Projected line-ups for 05-06

penguinskillkids - that is true but there are quite a few teams out there that are not cocky but many hate on them anyway. I just think it is very sad. :(

penguinskillkids - that is true but there are quite a few teams out there that are not cocky but many hate on them anyway. I just think it is very sad. :(

Name a team that isn't as good as they think they are and strut their stuff like they are the defending state champs, that is what I was talking about, there are alot of teams that are good and don't say anything about it except in their own wrestling rooms.

Campbell Co has a lot of question marks, they got decimated by graduation last year.

You should have returning ..

Ben Rust is going 130

Brian Wilson at 145 i'm guessing

Jacob Hildreth should be 160

Sam Alford should be 215

Sam Alford is good, he beat a ranked guy or two before he broke his leg right before region. He was JV, but Campbell sends them to varsity tourneys sometimes and came across somebody ranked there and won the match i heard. Kind of a Chad Scott type of deal, trapped on JV behind someone better at that moment in time. He got hurt after the varsity guy went down with an injury, talk about really bad luck for a team ! Wilson took second last year at 140, Rust took 4th at 125. Both of them are threats to make noise at state again. Hildreth missed placing by a match and should also be watched. Griffith might place if he recovers from knee surgery or something in time for the season.

Those are the only somewhat proven contenders. They will have a full squad, but the spots will be up for grabs. But, Bankemper always has a top 10 team even in what would appear to be the bleakest of years. I do hear they've got a couple of guys with some potential, but you can't predict based on that. They did have a guy at the Campbell Co offseason meet wrestle 140 and do decent, i think he exhibitioned Ashbrooke and lost by 3, so he might fit in someplace. Ryle should beat Campbell Co next year though and are both top 10 teams in the end i think.

i agree, ryle will most likely beat cc, but i'm sure it will be closer than most people would imagine....it always is...but Ryle will be VERY good next year in my opinion...WC should win it, but if they slip just a bit...a key injury or whatever, Ryle could be all over them at state.

This will be an interesting year in determining what kind of power Ryle evolves into. Their middle school program is insane, they have an army of people in that. This year will show how well they can plug holes when guys graduate.

Ryle will have,

Little Ashworth,

Sheurer,

Don't know if Kellen Ashworth will be back,

Peace,

Aylor,

Mason Reid (definitely a breakout year if he gets consistent)

Greg Asworth

They're gonna have to find some other guys if they hope to contend with Woodford. I do think Ryle is a top 5, maybe top 3 team. LaRue is looking pretty tough this year.

152vhs

it sounds like you're bitter about being a 3 time region runner-up in the WEAKEST region in the state. Just couldn't get over that hump could ya?

:twisted: I was just saying that they are always cocky.

I don't think Ryle has the horses this year even if Woodford slips. I'd look towards them maybe having a better chance in 06-07 season.

Peace and Reid, mostly Reid stepping up, would have to have monster seasons this year to consider challenging Woodford. They'd probably have to find one or two other guys too. They seem kind of soft at 189-heavy. But they always seem to crank out guys up through the middle weights.

And you'll find very few Campbell Co fans openly speak as highly of Ryle's program as i have ! Thats a monster rivalry with those two teams. But they do have something big brewing over there, as i said, in a couple years they may challenge Woodford's dominance. When they bring their junior high/jv team to a meet, they show up with an army of guys. Look for that to play out well for them.

Guest TroJanMan112

SOUTHERN HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING

103:Patrick Lile(Hoping to be in the finals at state at 103)

112:Les corbin/Patrick Lile

119:Wes Corbin(state Qual.)

125:Louis Ashley(Hes training HARD to WIN,i know he'll take state,its in his blood,heart and soul)

130:Open

135:Hunter Durden(cant make weight for regionals DOOSH!) :evil:

140:Phi Lee(Will definently come back strong)

145:Joe Powers(Is coming back next year and will be a favorite for all)

152:Briant wilson?

160:Open

171:Travis maybe??

189:Josh Merideth

215:We have a new tough 215 but i forget his name, louis ur gonna kill me

275:Big Bad Kyle!!

Southern is going to have alot of new freshmen this year and we will have a full tough lineup and if were lucky probly a full JV squad. We're ready for PRP and Regionals are in our house this year and we're TAKING home the trophy!!!!!!

:twisted: valley's line-up

103: michael miller

112-corey rader

119-corey rader if not 112

125-

130-kevin beagley

135-brad mcneiland

140-buddy whitson

145-ben edwards

152-Daniel rader favored to win anything

160-jerrod francis

171-davic rader

189-joe raliegh

215-ben risen

275-william smith

Supposed to have quite offew freshman this year, but you know how that goes :)

SOUTHERN HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING

103:Patrick Lile

112:Les corbin

119:Wes Corbin

125:Louis Ashley

130:Open

135:Hunter Durden

140:Phi Lee

145:Joe Powers

152:Briant wilson

160:Travis

171:Josh Merideth

189:i forgot his name

215:Travis Measner

275:Kyle Mathis

Eastern's Line-up needs some help

Eagle Wrestling

103-

112- Joaquin Luna(One of these) Freshmen

119- Joaquin Luna(One of these)

125- Geoffery Vaught-Junior

130- Bobby Suell-Senior

135- Paul Marks-Junior

140- Chris Downs-Junior

145- William Shirey-Senior

152- Brian Banbury-Senior

160-

171- Ben Rupp-Junior

189-

215-Aaron Wise-Senior

275-Tyler Wagner-Senior

Hey Bryant if youre the only SENIOR on the team this year it's going to be the bomb for you,I know it was for me,Be a Good Captain!! :wink:

Guest jp
I believe Luna will do better at 112 or 119 than 103 because he won't have to cut and all that so he can be in the best shape possible for his matches.

If he is even considing 19 how does he believe he can cut to 103, without cutting off a limb :?:

Well he weighs 115 or something like that,and he is gaining muscle and height so 103 is out the door,he will have to learn to compete at 112 and 119 with the big boys but I'm sure he'll do great..

Guest jp
Well he weighs 115 or something like that' date='and he is gaining muscle and height so 103 is out the door,he will have to learn to compete at 112 and 119 with the big boys but I'm sure he'll do great..[/quote']

I never thought he could get back down to 103, he had to cut last year. He will be a respectable 12 this year.

Guest TroJanMan112

112-corey rader

125-

130-kevin beagley

135-brad mcneiland

140-buddy whitson

145-ben edwards

160-jerrod francis

171-davic rader

189-joe raliegh

215-ben risen

275-william smith

Supposed to have quite offew freshman this year' date=' but you know how that goes :)[/quote']

Micheal Miller is going 103 again??thats great news, it should give me some competition in our region. also can Corey Rader even make 112 this year, wasnt he struggleing to make 12 last year?? If he can make 12 hell be pretty tough.

:twisted: michael milleris going to betough this year and i think corey rader is going to try to make 112 but if he has to kill himself to make it then he'll probably go 119

Guest TroJanMan112
:twisted: michael milleris going to betough this year and i think corey rader is going to try to make 112 but if he has to kill himself to make it then he'll probably go 119

Thats cool, Im looking forward to wrestling either one of them,ive beat corey before but that doesnt mean anything, if he makes 112 again he'll more than likely be who i wrestle in the finals of 112 at regionals, thats only if i decide not to bump down to 103 which im more than likely going to do. I think me and Michael would give a good first finals match. :mrgreen:

112-corey rader

125-

130-kevin beagley

135-brad mcneiland

140-buddy whitson

145-ben edwards

160-jerrod francis

171-davic rader

189-joe raliegh

215-ben risen

275-william smith

Supposed to have quite offew freshman this year' date=' but you know how that goes :)[/quote']

whos daniel rader? hes favored to win anything? wat about john wolseifer? or austin cooper?

Guest TroJanMan112

Nevermind daniel, Tell micheal im not going 103, If he knew how much i weighed in at today he'd smack me! :D I guess hes just going to have to walk threw regionals if he goes 103. As for my fat kudunkadunk, my coach wants to kill me but...... im going 112 definently. Do you know of any Good 112s this year in region 3??

Simon Kentons line up looks like this:

103:Robby Vaughn 9th Grade

112:Dusty Brown 9th Grade

119:Ben Winkler 10th Grade

125:Zach McGuffey 11th Grade

130:TJ Dewalt 9th Grade

135:Kevin Turner 11th Grade

140:Andrew Callen 11th Grade

145:Josh Cooper 11th Grade

152:Luke Frietsch 9th Grade

160:Austin Cooper 12th Grade

171:Brandon Kirk 11th Grade