Sign in to follow this  
iroquoiscaptian

who do you think will be the big upset in region three

James Huffine is one of my good friends and i think he will really be a kid to look out for at 103, 2nd place maybe even 1st

also Nick Reichmuth is being very under ranked for some reason i think he is better then what people say

I don't necessarily think Reichmuth is being overlooked.  He has a very good chance to take the top spot at 119 in Region 3.  He will have some company with Arthur Ohmes and Wes Lewis.  I think those 3 will be evenly matched and will help to make 119 the most competitive weight class in Region 3.

I don't necessarily think Reichmuth is being overlooked.  He has a very good chance to take the top spot at 119 in Region 3.  He will have some company with Arthur Ohmes and Wes Lewis.  I think those 3 will be evenly matched and will help to make 119 the most competitive weight class in Region 3.

I dont know about most competitive but it will be tough.

James Huffine is one of my good friends and i think he will really be a kid to look out for at 103, 2nd place maybe even 1st

also Nick Reichmuth is being very under ranked for some reason i think he is better then what people say

James is working hard and much improving. He also has alot of competition within our team at 103 so he is pushed everyday at practice. It will all show at regionals if he wants it bad enough.

I think it is fair to say 119 will be the most competitive in our region.  No other weight class has a returning regional champion (Ohmes 112) and 2 regional runner-ups (Reichmuth 112 & Lewis 119) in Region 3.  I would think that will make it the most competitive with the current projection of wrestlers in their respective weight classes.  It is possible 171 could take that spot in the region.  Although the weight class has no studs so to speak of (I am not knocking those kids in any way with that statement), they are also fairly evenly matched.  All the other weight classes have 1 or 2 good wrestlers at the top, but they don't have near parity as 119 or 171 do.  Some of the weight classes won't be competitive at all (i.e 145 with Choate and 215 with Nickel).  Well that is if Nickel doesn't wrestle HWT (weighing 230 right now).  Just kidding Derek.  Only time will tell though on how competitive all the weight classes will be.