Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2007/2008 Pre-season September 5

Why don't you give me an education.  It's not like they aren't getting any respect, I have them in the top 10.  In order to be higher the individuals have to be higher.  So why don't you tell me which kids should be higher and why.  You can't just say these guys are hungry (so was I when I got out of bed this morning) and insane.

i've dealt with it, just let it go

Seneca will be very competitive again.  I am sure of that.  However, didn't they lose Fuller as well?  That means they lost wrestlers who finished 2nd @ 119 (Chiu), 3rd @ 125 (Fuller) & 4th @ 215 (Dockery).  They did gain Johnson this year and he will more than likely finish higher than 5th @ 103, but losing the previously mentioned wrestlers will be very hard to replace.  They may have their other guys pick up the slack and believe me, I've known Zach Poulton for a very long time.  His parents are family friends and I pull for him every time he wrestles (except against one of my wrestlers of course).  I would love nothing more than for him to win a state championship, but even under the best circumstances, which includes Poulton, Martin & Johnson winning individual state titles, I don't think they will gain enough points from the rest of their wrestlers to finish in the top 3.  It could happen, but it would be very hard.  I'm sure Chiu, Fuller & Dockery's replacements will do just fine, but I would wager they won't finish 2nd, 3rd & 4th in their respective weight classes.  I think Ranger has given them a lot of respect, but only time will tell how they do.  It's hard to give any team more respect than a top 10 state finish.  By the way, I don't think anyone does any more research than Ranger does on the current Kentucky wrestlers so that statement is both ill-advised and just plain senseless.

couldn't have said it better myself dragon master, ranger you have them right where they should be for now, the team rankings look great.

Are my eyes deceiving me?  After going over the rankings, this is what I came up with:

[glow=yellow,2,300]Six weight classes with no one from Woodford County ranked in the top 25.[/glow]

[glow=yellow,2,300]Only five Woodford County wrestlers ranked in the top ten.[/glow]

[glow=yellow,2,300]Only One Woodford County wrestler ranked #1.[/glow]

Wow, Has to rest of the state finally caught up with Woodford Co?