Sign in to follow this  
DUSTIN

Zarth or Evans

WHO? ZARTH OR EVANS?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. WHO? ZARTH OR EVANS?

• ZARTH
    • EVANS

I dont think either will be riding eachother much, and they both lean more toward being skilled on their feet than top and bottom... It is going to come down to whether or not Evans can hit a DBL Leg, or whether or not Zarth can hit a single... that will decide the match... When is supposed to be their first appearance against eachother?

Who do u think will win between ZARTH or EVANS and what do u think the score will be  :?  :?  :?

dc bumped up and wrestled him last season and lost by 1 and he hit a nasty lateral but couldn't hold him on his back.

Yea Daniels is good but i still think it will be these two in the finals if there not on the same side of the bracket because DC beat adam carr coming in as a underdog and zarth passed through every body at  state but i wish i would of saw the match between these two

Guest jp

Do ya'll think these guys will be in Finals? I think Bryan Daniels will win it at 119 next year.

For some reason I thought that Sullivan would jump up to wrestle the bigger boys :roll:

Then again, if he wants records and a championship he better stick with the 112s :evil:

Do ya'll think these guys will be in Finals? I think Bryan Daniels will win it at 119 next year.

DING DING DING! Danger hit the spot. Daniels looked GREAT at BGSG. I pick him to take it all next year.

Guest jp

DING DING DING! Danger hit the spot. Daniels looked GREAT at BGSG. I pick him to take it all next year.

He'll have to do it @119, I don't think he can win it all at 125 would place.

Either way, Wayne will be tough and have several kids in the medal rounds.  Draw will determine alot.  If they wrestle the below weights, Wayne will score alot of points towards the championship.  If they all bump up one they will score just not as much. 

Daniels and Vinscents, success depends on what weigh Sullivan and coach decide.

112 - Sullivan

119 - Daniels

125 - Vinscent

sorry guys, but its gonna be martin at the top of 119. i'm sure i'll get bashed for saying that but he is just plain amazing. His improvements and accomplisments since state last year are unreal. He is going to be very dangerous, and that fact that many don't believe it just makes it better, because not many expect him to come out and take it all again.

ps, martin and evans wrestled 2 years ago with martin on top 8-5. And he did it weighing in 80's even though everybody gives me crap when i say that about his weight. If you don't believe me look at the weigh in sheet, the most he ever weighed that year was 92. :mrgreen:

sorry guys, but its gonna be martin at the top of 119. i'm sure i'll get bashed for saying that but he is just plain amazing. His improvements and accomplisments since state last year are unreal. He is going to be very dangerous, and that fact that many don't believe it just makes it better, because not many expect him to come out and take it all again.

Exhawk

I'm anxious to see how martin will adapt to the weight bump. He's technique he good enough to beat sullivan but he just needs mass. Do you know how much weight he's gained since last season?

i just didn't mention anything about Martin because i've heard all kinds of weight class predictions for him. If he goes 119 I wouldn't doubt him. I'm sure he could take it all.

Exhawk

I'm anxious to see how martin will adapt to the weight bump. He's technique he good enough to beat sullivan but he just needs mass. Do you know how much weight he's gained since last season?

he has grown a few more inches and weighing about 125 right now, he is going 119 for sure and is much stronger

Evans! zarth got lucky and caught him on a bad day last year. oh, and daniels doesn't stand a chance aginst Evans or Zarth.

119 is loaded. With Zarth losing, it paves the way to show that anyone can be beat. I think it will come down to how the brackets line up. Evans Zarth and Martin are all great wrestlers as well as Daniels. It should be interesting come february

well u guys i posted this a lil while ago but aaron carr dont count him out on anything no i think it will be daniels and carr in the finals