Sign in to follow this  
dog101

bluegrass games

Not really a surprise, but Kevin Cooper looked really tough.  He pinned Luke Troxell and Shane White.  He'll be hard to handle come this winter.  The 96 and 103 pound weight classes in Middle School this year will probably be the toughest in Kentucky history.

Troxell was was cutting wait for junior olympics and hadnt ate that day and got caught he was beating cooper 7-3 but cooper did catch him thats the point

Colten Cooper looks like a really good wrestler, he wrestled and beat my son Austin for the 9-10 year old championship at 65 lbs.  Where is he from I would like to get those two together more often?

Colten Cooper looks like a really good wrestler, he wrestled and beat my son Austin for the 9-10 year old championship at 65 lbs.  Where is he from I would like to get those two together more often?

He wrestles for Conner.  I'll send his dad & coach a note to get in touch with you.

Indians40 where abouts are located, were up in Northern Kentucky. If you are interested I have a couple of kids around the same weight class. We could get them together and have good practice.

We are in Montgomery county but I would definitely be interested, I am the youth coach here.  We just started our program in March so I would definitely like to have some practice with you guys.  Weekends would be the best time for us to make it up there.  My email address is sutphinjerry@yahoo.com.

Thanks again