Sign in to follow this  
LOWsingle140

This dude is slick.

I feel you about watchin' it so much. I watch the same wrestling highlights all day. Look at CSchruppNMU videos. He makes the best highlight videos.

Guest wrestler92

I don't think he looked that good.  He stalled for most of the match and the second takedown that he was awarded I don't think should have been, all he had were ankles.  No control of hips or the upper legs.  I was expecting more from him from what you all said, don' t get me wrong I am sure he is good, but I was expecting a WOW.

I know your right, but first of all he is wrestling the top in the nation so its going to be a close boring match, and I just like his fakes, he gets Boyd every single time.

I know, he was ineligible I believe. Where did he wrestle them at? Dang thats pretty cool, Meade is one of my favorite wrestlers.

I saw him wrestle them in the Virgina Challenge 2004 i believe or 2003 which ever year they where in eight grade. He walked through that tournament i believe

Alex Meade - he's ranked number one in the nation at 145, he is absolutley my favorite wrestler to watch, I watch this video maybe 20 times a day.

His style is bad as.. umm... its the stuff. lol