Sign in to follow this  
pin2win

Tournaments

there is another topic on this site that says aau battler of the bluegrass and there is an entry form the coach mccoy posted that said that it was on june 9th..i always though that it was in july though

Coach McCoy has organized a few different opportunities for guys to get on the mat in Lexington.  The 5 star wrestling club hosted an AAU tournament on April 28 and June 9 (Battle of the Bluegrass).  Then the Bluegrass State Games will be on July 28.  Big pat on the back to the 5 star guys for hosting these events.  I hope the participation is good to make it worth you time to continue to do it.

Coach McCoy has organized a few different opportunities for guys to get on the mat in Lexington.  The 5 star wrestling club hosted an AAU tournament on April 28 and June 9 (Battle of the Bluegrass).  Then the Bluegrass State Games will be on July 28.  Big pat on the back to the 5 star guys for hosting these events.  I hope the participation is good to make it worth you time to continue to do it.

thanks ranger i would have been in lexington june 28 so thanks for clearing that up

thanks for the information..u know of any more up and coming tournaments ranger???

No, I don't know of anything local between now and the Bluegrass games.