Sign in to follow this  
hacker

MOW

Assuming that there are no major upsets, who gets the MOW at state next year? I personally find it dissapointing by the lack of MOW's Wolsiefer owns... I guess everyone is used to him dominating the competition. Does Johnny even have one MOW?

In the state tournament or period?

If you're talking about period, he has at least like 10, probably more than that.

He has so many medals and stuff it's ridiculous.

Umm... how can Johnny have at least 10 Most Outstanding Wrestler awards from state if hes only wrestled for Fern Creek for 5 years...

Umm... how can Johnny have at least 10 Most Outstanding Wrestler awards from state if hes only wrestled for Fern Creek for 5 years...

If you read slower you would see the part where he says "10 medals period". lol

I personally find it dissapointing by the lack of MOW's Wolsiefer owns... I guess everyone is used to him dominating the competition. Does Johnny even have one MOW?

Wolsiefer is a great wrestler, no question about it....but the only year you could have considered him for MOW was this past year, and it was a close call....but Ervin deserved it.  That one is debateable.  His soph year, Murton wins it there...hands down...nuff said.  This past year, he had 2 relatively close matches that were just less than outstanding.  Ervin got the nod because he was the best wrestler, on the best team...he stepped it up big time in the finals....and that was that.  This year might be Johnny's year for MOW....but he'll have to earn it.  He'll either have to beat a top notch wrestler like Ervin or Courtney....or he'll have to dominate enough to make a case.  That's my 2 cents worth.  

Wolsiefer is a great wrestler, no question about it....but the only year you could have considered him for MOW was this past year, and it was a close call....but Ervin deserved it.  That one is debateable.  His soph year, Murton wins it there...hands down...nuff said.  This past year, he had 2 relatively close matches that were just less than outstanding.  Ervin got the nod because he was the best wrestler, on the best team...he stepped it up big time in the finals....and that was that.  This year might be Johnny's year for MOW....but he'll have to earn it.  He'll either have to beat a top notch wrestler like Ervin or Courtney....or he'll have to dominate enough to make a case.  That's my 2 cents worth.  

Well put. I agree with pioneer.

If you read slower you would see the part where he says "10 medals period". lol

If you read slower you would see the part where this whole thread is completely about Most Oustanding Wrestler awards lol... but Johnny has to have more than 10 medals with Fern Creek altogether though... he probably gets about 10 every year...

If you read slower you would see the part where this whole thread is completely about Most Oustanding Wrestler awards lol... but Johnny has to have more than 10 medals with Fern Creek altogether though... he probably gets about 10 every year...

Read even slower still and you'll see two hot and fresh DQ double cheeseburgers... :-D

hmm... thats a whole lot for one person... anybody know what Tournaments these are at because i cant seem to recall...