Sign in to follow this  
hacker

Long Question... (Look Inside)

Not to mention Nate Carr won a silver medal in the Olympics.  Joe Carr Sr. was a two or three time AA at UK and I belive got second of third at the Pan Am Games.

Joe Jr. was a match away from AA once or twice.  And now Nate Carr Jr. is going to college....

plee,

I believe he was the youngest wrestler to make the Olympics ever(gymnasts, I know have been younger).

Just Wrestle,

Nate won a Bronze in the Olympics at 149.5

The Russians had a stud at that time that won 6 world and 2 Olympic titles named Arsen Fadzaev.

Nate Jr. just won a NJCAA title for Iowa Central (he originally signed with WVU and may still end up there).

plee,

I believe he was the youngest wrestler to make the Olympics ever(gymnasts, I know have been younger).

I can't even imagine being that good.  that's simply amazing.  wrestlers also peak later than most sports from what i hear...don't they typically peak between like 28-32?  i read that somewhere.

Ummm im thinking maybe Isaac Knable from St.X? He was a 4 time state champ but im not sure if he was ranked #1 at the begining of his frosh year

Yeah... he was the first person that popped into my head...

"Ummm im thinking maybe Isaac Knable from St.X? He was a 4 time state champ but im not sure if he was ranked #1 at the begining of his frosh year"

Not even close.  I'd say he was maybe in the top 10 and didn't crack the top 5 till January.  Anthony Smith or Chad Haydon was ranked first.  Haydon was a defending champ, and Smith was a runner up to Drew Carmen by about 10 secs and one peterson roll.  Weight class also included Daviaux from Scott, Neal Crawford from Seneca and me.  All state champs except me and 10 state finals between the the five of them. Toughest weight ever?? Maybe.

"Ummm im thinking maybe Isaac Knable from St.X? He was a 4 time state champ but im not sure if he was ranked #1 at the begining of his frosh year"

Not even close.  I'd say he was maybe in the top 10 and didn't crack the top 5 till January.  Anthony Smith or Chad Haydon was ranked first.  Haydon was a defending champ, and Smith was a runner up to Drew Carmen by about 10 secs and one peterson roll.  Weight class also included Daviaux from Scott, Neal Crawford from Seneca and me.  All state champs except me and 10 state finals between the the five of them. Toughest weight ever?? Maybe.

All of these people were in the same weight classes as Issac his freshman year?