Sign in to follow this  
ˢʰᵃʷⁿ¹¹²

Wrestling Tournaments in Louisville

well there needs to be im not goin 2 or 3 hours to wrestling 1 or 2 matchies

Well whose fault/problem is that? Sounds to me like you need to write a very strongly worded letter.

Well whose fault/problem is that? Sounds to me like you need to write a very strongly worded letter.

Great idea!!! Shawn112, make sure to use the sad face graphic to better convey your aingst. lol.

well there needs to be im not goin 2 or 3 hours to wrestling 1 or 2 matchies

You my friend are lucky to be living in the Louisville area. For one it's central and for two be glad your not living in western Ky. because any off season tournament I go to is at least 4 or 5 hours away.

You my friend are lucky to be living in the Louisville area. For one it's central and for two be glad your not living in western Ky. because any off season tournament I go to is at least 4 or 5 hours away.

Yea. Most of the Indiana tournies are closer than any of the Kentucky ones. The closest Ky one to me coming up is like 3 1/2 hours away.

Guest wrestler92

Yea, I am not quite sure what your point is there danger....if it's the bad grammar ok, but maybe you should check your own...it should be you are (you're) not your, that's possessive....hhhmmmm. Kinda makes you think, I bet you go to a western area school. 

Oh yea. I forgot your from Moore. OH NO HE DIDN'T!!! lol

Yea, I am not quite sure what your point is there danger....if it's the bad grammar ok, but maybe you should check your own...it should be you are (you're) not your, that's possessive....hhhmmmm. Kinda makes you think, I bet you go to a western area school. 

Cut me a break. That's probably one of, like, two grammar mistakes i've made since I started posting. [Yes i'm aware that ' i've ' should have a capitol 'I'. I just don't wanna change it.]