Sign in to follow this  
ˢʰᵃʷⁿ¹¹²

who and what

119: Dalton Evans, very impressive in his match with Sullivan. Reminds me of the Perry vs. Hendricks match. Losing to him 7 times during the season then coming back like that. The outcome wasn't the same but this kid has to be hungary for a title after seeing how close he was this year.

145: Peace. I don't think Courtney will stay at 145.

160: Mitch WILL beat Wolsifer. You can quote me on that.

171: Reid walks through state.

189/215: toss up between kelly and jones

285: Bailey walks through state.

119: Dalton Evans, very impressive in his match with Sullivan. Reminds me of the Perry vs. Hendricks match. Losing to him 7 times during the season then coming back like that. The outcome wasn't the same but this kid has to be hungary for a title after seeing how close he was this year.

145: Peace. I don't think Courtney will stay at 145.

160: Mitch WILL beat Wolsifer. You can quote me on that.

171: Reid walks through state.

189/215: toss up between kelly and jones

285: Bailey walks through state.

Why isn't Derek Nickel anywhere on there.

Guest bigguyjessie

Personally Derek Nickel doesn't impress me.

Yeah... Derek Nickle didnt impress Jordan Dockery or Deon Chaney or the Dunbar kid either... and now hes got a 1st place medal and plaque that says hes the best 215 in the state...

Yeah... Derek Nickle didnt impress Jordan Dockery or Deon Chaney or the Dunbar kid either... and now hes got a 1st place medal and plaque that says hes the best 215 in the state...

Nickle didn't wrestle Dockery at state.  Chaney beat Dockery in the simi's

Absolutely!  I doesn't matter how many fans, coaches, wrestlers, or ranking gurus you impress that matters.  It's what you get done on the matter that determines the champ.  And Nickel took care of business and let his wrestling do the talking at state.

Nickle didn't wrestle Dockery at state.  Chaney beat Dockery in the simi's

He didnt wrestle Dockery at state but he beat him two weekends before in the finals of the Mustang Classic