Sign in to follow this  
hacker

Charlestown

Is anybody going to Charlestown this weekend besides just Southend Wrestling Club? Theres going to be Greco on Friday and Freestyle on Saturday... I think that its 15 dollars for both styles... it should be fun. So is anybody going up there besides us and probably No-Ox?

Charlestown is just Sat.

I was told it was both days. And Hacker, does the 15 dollars cover both days? Last time I just wrestled the second day so I don't know how much to bring.

03/31/2007

Charlestown Freestyle Open

Charlestown, IN

March 31, 2007

Division(s): Senior  University  Junior  Cadet  Schoolboy/Girl  Novice  Midget  Bantam  Veteran 

Style(s): Freestyle 

Venue: Charlestown High School

Thomas Kendrick

(502) 544-0110

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH COACH KENDRICK SAT ONLY !!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know i thought that they were having Greco and Freestyle but I guess if Dragon275 just got off the phone with Coach i guess its just Freestyle. But yeah Danger it usually is 15 dollars to wrestle both styles as long as you have your USA Wrestling card.

Wow. Hacker, you suck at keeping identities secret. lol. If only Ranger would slip up and be like "Oh yea, and my son, _________, got third at _________ invitational".

If this tournament is only going down on Saturday, din why is there weigh ins on friday night too?

If we weigh in Friday, do we still have to on Saturday?

If this tournament is only going down on Saturday, din why is there weigh ins on friday night too?

If we weigh in Friday, do we still have to on Saturday?

Theres weigh ins on friday for people who are cutting wait and dont want to wait until saturday morning until they can eat, but no if you weigh in on friday then you dont have to weigh in again on saturday.

Alright we had a pretty good showing today and every wrestler from Southend Wrestling club placed pretty high like;

Alex Hacker - 1st Place - 4-0  - 125

Derrick Lawson - 1st Place - 0-0 (1-0 w/exhibitions) - 285

Wes Lewis - 1st Place - 1-0 - 119

Dusty Stengel - 1st Place - 2-0 - 189

Donald Philips - 2nd Place - 0-1 - 145

Jacob Colston - 2nd Place - 1-1 - 130

Brandon Nix - 4th Place - 0-2 - 125

There were also other Kentucky wrestlers up there from other clubs/schools that did pretty good like No Ox and some St. X like;

St X. 112 - 2nd Place - ?-?

St X. 140 - 2nd Place - 2-1 (I think)

Kyle Terry No Ox - 1st Place - ?-? - 112

Derek Branch Fern Creek - I dont know what place he got - 0-3 - 152

There were other people like kids from No Ox Im sure but I dont know any of their information.

:mrgreen: And Tara Loves The Afro Smiley Face Man

That Dusty Stengel kid is pretty sexy. I mean, HOW DOES HE DO IT?!?!?!?! He's so awsome, probly the best wrestler ever. I mean, dang.  :-D

Derek Branch went 0-3??? And he's wrestling 152?????!!!!!!

lol

wats up wit dat anybody know?

BTW, that Dustin Stengal kid is very sexy! OMG! Wat a stud! You gotta dig on dem thick sexy legs of his i mean... DANG! lol

lol

BTW, that Dustin Stengal kid is very sexy! OMG! Wat a stud! You gotta dig on dem thick sexy legs of his i mean... DANG! lol

Heavy legs Woot Woot Heavy legs!!!

Yeah man I know, Dusty Stengel is a balla'! But what about that Alex Hacker kid? I heard he went 6-2 at Jeffersonville two weekends ago and got 2nd at both styles (the two losses were to a Michigan State Champion), and then he went 4-0 this weekend at Charlestown... I mean, who goes 4-0 and 6-2 in Freestyle and Greco-Roman? That kid is a beast!

lol

He looked pretty big at Conner. He wrestled 145 there.

Yeah man I know, Dusty Stengel is a balla'! But what about that Alex Hacker kid? I heard he went 6-2 at Jeffersonville two weekends ago and got 2nd at both styles (the two losses were to a Michigan State Champion), and then he went 4-0 this weekend at Charlestown... I mean, who goes 4-0 and 6-2 in Freestyle and Greco-Roman? That kid is a beast!

Who are you? You couldn't possibly be Alex Hacker? I mean, your profile name doesn't give me any hints at all.

I was kind of dissappointed. That singlet he was wearin' should have given him magical powers.

I know... i really want that bad boy though even without the magical powers... team Hawaii!