Sign in to follow this  
thomam

Louisville Open Mat on Thursdays

We are going to open up the mat at the Horsepower Wrestling Club (Moore) from 7:00pm-8:15pm every Thursday night. Anyone is welcome. Come in and train hard. We have a full sized wrestling room with a snap and shoot machine. If you never used one its a great tool.

What you need to know:

Day: Thursdays

Time: 7:00pm-8:15pm

You need: a 2007 USA Wrestling Card(can get one through me)

wholeroom.JPG

If you need any more info just ask

i go to eastern (louisville)

i live in the moore's district so i am close to the school, and i don't have a clue what a USA wrestling card is

can somebody tell me what i need to do so that i can go to the open mat :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

penguins? Didn't you get stomped, or teched by a moore kid at J.C.?

just have to have a USA Wrestling card? how long will open mats last?

i went off subject just like you did. The subject was open mats. You attacked moore. STAY ON SUBJECT

and speaking of insulting. I'm sure the moore wrestlers such as shawn112 may have been insulted by your comment.

And just to let you know, F.C. is not the mecca of education in J.C. you haven't got much room to talk.

well back to open mats. We will have them open until may 17th and you can get the USA Wrestling card at open mats.

yeah fern creek is defenitly not a mecca on education im not even gonna lie. Matter fact im in chemistry class right now posting this lol. Great use of public education. o well nothing better to do.....