Sign in to follow this  
plee

2007 Border Wars qualifying tournament at Conner

These kids are too young to remember the Brady Bunch!!!!  Maybe some more explaination is in order!!!!!!!

Ok, good point.  Just please don't wear baggy shorts & a loose t-shirt.  That stuff tends to get tangled up.  If you have any type of singlet - freestyle or folkstyle, please try to wear that.

how many people do you think will be expected at each weight class

It will vary greatly.  It's hard to say.  Some weight classes may have 2 kids, some will have 8-10 kids.

Hi everyone,

I've recieved some calls from people asking if we will hit the 300 person limit...I doubt we will, but we may.  Do not let that worry you.  I won't be turning people away.  I only put the 300 person limit on the flyer just in case we get overwelmed with pre-registrations and I need to cut it off.  We have had a very good response, with 80 pre-registrations in hand and another 50-100 supposedly on the way.  I would guess that we will end up with 250-300 kids by Saturday.  Out of the 80 pre-registrations I have, 11 are out of state (OH, IN, WV, & MI).  2 coaches from Michigan have called and are supposed to bring down 30-40 kids.  If we go slightly over 300, or even up to 350, we will be fine and should still be finished wrestling by 4 or 5.

We will have t-shirts for sale for $8.00 and full concessions open all day.

Thanks,

Pat

I had 18 from Cynthiana (Harrison Co.) weighin last night.  I can't access my e-mail at school and I don't have the fax number.  Pat, could you PM me back that number.

Hi everyone,

I've recieved some calls from people asking if we will hit the 300 person limit...I doubt we will, but we may.  Do not let that worry you.  I won't be turning people away.  I only put the 300 person limit on the flyer just in case we get overwelmed with pre-registrations and I need to cut it off.  We have had a very good response, with 80 pre-registrations in hand and another 50-100 supposedly on the way.  I would guess that we will end up with 250-300 kids by Saturday.  Out of the 80 pre-registrations I have, 11 are out of state (OH, IN, WV, & MI).  2 coaches from Michigan have called and are supposed to bring down 30-40 kids.  If we go slightly over 300, or even up to 350, we will be fine and should still be finished wrestling by 4 or 5.

We will have t-shirts for sale for $8.00 and full concessions open all day.

Thanks,

Pat

fyi - the 2 coaches from Michigan that called turned out to be from the same team, they are bringing 11, not 30-40...I just wanted to not set false expectations.