Sign in to follow this  
High C

Best 215

Who's Going to be the Best 215 Next Year? (Assuming they stay 215)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Going to be the Best 215 Next Year? (Assuming they stay 215)

• Derek Nickel
    • Deon Chaney
    • Matt Green
    • Mark Jones (Assuming he goes up)
    • Adam Dials
    • Ryan Kelly (If he goes up)

Dials & Kelly might swap spots.  Dials only weighed-in at 181 @ state.  However, you're probably right.  I think Kelly will stay @ 189.  That weight class looks to be easier than 215 next year.

I think 215 will tougher next year.  You have 4 of the top 5 state placers back next year (Nickel-1st, Chaney-2nd, Green-3rd, & Dials-5th).  That doesn't include the possibility of Mark Jones moving up or any of the other non-state placers making huge improvements over the next year (i.e. Derek Nickel).  The only way 215 is not tougher next year is if Jones stays @ 189 & Chaney decides not to wrestle b/c of his future in football.

I think 215 will tougher next year.  You have 4 of the top 5 state placers back next year (Nickel-1st, Chaney-2nd, Green-3rd, & Dials-5th).  That doesn't include the possibility of Mark Jones moving up or any of the other non-state placers making huge improvements over the next year (i.e. Derek Nickel).  The only way 215 is not tougher next year is if Jones stays @ 189 & Chaney decides not to wrestle b/c of his future in football.

touchey (pronounced 2-shay)