Sign in to follow this  
exhawk

Who is going to nationals

Who is going to the national tournament. i would like to see some more kentucky kids go out. Kentucky wrestling has vastly improved and we have kids that can compete at the national level if they would just go out and compete. Freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior Nationals are march 28-30 in virginia beach. The entry fee is $45 per wrestler, you must have a coach. go to this linkhttp://www.nhsca.com/calendar.php. Hurry up, the spots are filling up quickly, they only take 800. You must be a state placer this year. Elliott Martin will be there, who else?

Peace will compete at Junior Nationals for sure, it's still up in the air with Reid.

All of the wrestlers who plan to compete, or just some top level guys that want to get a good workout in but don't plan on competing, should all train together somewhere in the weekends preceding nationals. Maybe I could get Barnes to supervise. It could change to different locations each weekend... just a thought. If anyone's interested let me know.

It looks like there will be a training camp at Gray MS, next Ryle HS on March 10th.  Hours will be from 10-12 and 2-4.  More information to follow when the date and location is firmed up.  We did this a few years ago and had a pretty good turn out. 

i was talking to bradbury and he said he planned on going to freshamn nationals. why dont we just oranize a team and go up there. just an idea

It looks like there will be a training camp at Gray MS, next Ryle HS on March 10th.  Hours will be from 10-12 and 2-4.  More information to follow when the date and location is firmed up.   We did this a few years ago and had a pretty good turn out. 

grapplehed, is the plan for this training camp to only be open to kids going to nationals? 

I am  thinkin about going...but I dont no if my baseball season will allow me to go

DONT LET THAT STOP YOU DAKOTA IF YOU  GO TO SOPHOMORE NATIONALS YOULL BE AN ALL-AMERICAN

yea man i no but you dont understand how this baseball team is here at prp...if i went with out this head coaches permission they would cut me from the team

yea man i no but you dont understand how this baseball team is here at prp...if i went with out this head coaches permission they would cut me from the team

I HEAR YA MAN!

anybody else in the louisville area?

lets make a list and lets all decide which tournamentr to go to because in my opinion if we get as many quality guys going as we can then we can prove something for kentucky wrestling!