archibaldhumperdink

wolsifer-reid-starks

Who is the better wrestler of the three  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better wrestler of the three

• wolseifer
    • reid
    • starks

I'll agree that Kelly gave Jones a Great match and may have won it had he not been injuried,  But I wouldn't have counted Jones out until the final second was gone. He has won a few in the last seconds from behind. I personally think Jones was surprised with Kelly's strengh. As far as Kelly having any moves, I didn't see many. Most of his point were from Jones attemping a move on him. That was the first time they had wrestled each other. I don't think Jones will make the same mistakes twice.

trust me kelly has moves

You cant say what if...they didnt wrestle. Mark Jones won and then lost to Will. Plain and simple Will Starks is your state champ at 189. This thread has nothing to do w/ Ryan Kelly its about Jones, Reid, and Starks or so I assumed from the title?? :?

well after you read this go give your boyfrined will  a kiss  because he knows he got very lucky this year that kelly didnt get a hold of him

well after you read this go give your boyfrined will  a kiss  because he knows he got very lucky this year that kelly didnt get a hold of him

Sounds like sour grapes to me.  I think you're the one that needs the kiss to make you feel better.

IMO I would take Starks over Reid , dont get me wrong but Reid hasnt really done anything to impress me I mean hes beaten some decent quality wrestlers but so has Starks, also Starks is very solid on his feet that is where he would pick Reid apart and wear him down,and I think it would be a very close match on their feet between Wolseifer and Starks because they are both very solid on their feet that one is a toss up

well i would say beating rupp by 14, and florence by 10 or 11 is pretty impressive. pinning in the state finals is pretty impressive. his only losses were to a state placer in ohio this year. and yes, starks is good on his feet, but where do you think reid's bread-n-butter is at? its on his feet, definitely the quickest upperweight this year, without a doubt.

ya last year starks never came close to techin rupp, jones only beat rupp by a few t his year didnt he

No, he pinned him at KOB