Who will be 112 state champ  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be 112 state champ

• Travis Sullivan
    • Adam Carr
    • Terrance Demery
    • Cliff Cornett
    • Jon Voth

Exactly. There are a few guys that could make it to the finals with him, but he takes it without to much of a struggle I think.

Guest KYwrestler06

Sullivan will not dominate his way through state, i don't think he will even win it this year. He has had close matches with Evans, Voth, and Warra this year. He will not major any of the top guys at 112.

i think this year carr will put the pressure on sullivan and get the victory, carr dominated at the regionals sullivan didn't winning by 1 or 2

Sullivan will not dominate his way through state, i don't think he will even win it this year. He has had close matches with Evans, Voth, and Warra this year. He will not major any of the top guys at 112.

exactly, I think that sullivan will have his hands full in the semi's, with either frasier, warra, or demery, all top wrestlers in this weight, and yes I know SULLIVAN is a GOD right? well he beat warra in a close match by 2, voth by 3, and Evans by 1... on another note, I have seen Carr wrestling this year and he looks HUNGRY... I doubt it if sullivan makes it to the finals, even third place(the only thing more impressive than his hype, is the amount of competition in this weight class this year)

I agree.  I think Sullivan will have to bring his A-game just to place top 3! 112 is loaded, and he cant overpower everyone like he did at 103.  He is still the favorite, but he must wrestle good.  Voth, Evans, Carr, Spencer, or anyother of the top guys could knock him off.

it's a shame that we cant talk about cliff being in the top anymore, i think he would have done very well at state.

I think that cliff had what it would have taken to do what no one else could(beat sullivan on his feat) because that is how you have to beat him. Cliff had some pretty nice neutral work from what I saw this year... I think it would have been Carr vs. Cornett in the finals

Regardless of whether the matches were close or not, Sullivan still won.

He is undefeated this year, am I right?

Regardless of how he won, whether it be by pin or by points, he won.

I still see him winning it all this year basically because he knows what it is like under the lights and knows the feeling of winning it 2 times in the past 2 years.

My thoughts exactly. People can come as close as they want but until someone gets a decisive W over him he's the top guy and that's that.

How could you not have D.C Evans from Whitley County on that list.  He wrestled Sullivan to a one point match in the finals a regionals.  D.C almost put him to his back in the second period which would have won him the match.  Sullivan wrestled is butt off for that win and if they meet again at state it will probably be another very close match.  In my opinion it could go either way between those two.

I see them in the finals too. Just not with Carr getting his hand raised. Both great wrestlers though.

This will be the third year they are in the finals together if Im not mistaken, and Im pretty sure it will be the third time Sullivan has his hand raised in the finals.

I see Carr winnig in it. He's impressed me very much this year, whereas Sullivan hasn't really. I'm also sure Carr is probably tired of be Runner-Up to Sullivan. Have they wrestled this year yet?

yes, Im pretty sure they wrestled at state duals, and sullivan dominated the match.

yes, Im pretty sure they wrestled at state duals, and sullivan dominated the match.

Get your facts straight before you start running your mouth UNION DID NOT WRESTLE WAYNE AT THE DUALS so sullivan didn't dominate carr.....we'll see if he dominates at state and even makes it to the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!