Sign in to follow this  
LOWsingle140

Yes. Sanders is pretty solid. I don't know why alot of people, including myself, haven't thrown him into the mix for finals material.

Thuneman could beat Courtney but he must be patient and not force moves. Thuneman tends to muscle kids and against a very savvy experienced Courtney, that could be a fatal flaw. Courtney is very methodical and seldom places himself in bad postions. Thuneman is frequently in bad positions but his quickness and strength allows him to compensate against most wrestlers. Thuneman must wrestle a flawless, smart, patient match in order to beat Courtney. Courtney reminds me of a camouflaged predator waiting for his prey to drop their guard only to attack and kill. Thats how as a freshman he was able to beat Banks in the finals.

Good luck Thuneman, I would like to see you with the gold.

Just to clear up some obvious confusion, Courteney and Thuenemann are on the same half of the bracket. They will meet in the semis, and Harrison will control the match just as he has in their two previous meetings this season. Thuenemann has yet to score a point on Courtney, let alone pulling out a victory.

Thenuman V.S. Courtney @ K.O.B. Final Score 2-4. Thuneman took Courtney down convincingly. Actually the match should have went into O.T. but Courtney got a nearfall exposing thuneman to his back for maybe a second. I don't know who will win this match, but they are about evenly matched. I know who i'm cheering for.

Yes. Sanders is pretty solid. I don't know why alot of people, including myself, haven't thrown him into the mix for finals material.

I've picked him to be there.

Sorry this is sooooo late.  But, if anyony gets to Julian Tackett or Jack Kline or anyone involved with the tournament before any of the PRP coaches can, can you PLEASE notify them and tell them that William Northington (PRP 145) is not wrestling this weekend.  He suffered a knee injury in regions and was told today that would not be cleared for State.  Also if anyone sees the Meade Co. coaches tell them to make sure they weigh-in their 145 as he was the 5th place alternate.  Thanks.  All help is appreciated.