stranger

stranger rankings (1)

well why didnt ranger make some changes... i really didnt visit all the regions but i did talk to people from certin ones and im just informing people im not doing anything wrong

well why didnt ranger make some changes... i really didnt visit all the regions but i did talk to people from certin ones and im just informing people im not doing anything wrong

Ranger is on a schedule to update rankings by Wednesday of each week, not 10 minutes after all the regions are finished based on less than complete information.  You are welcome and encouraged to provide any input you would like.  Just don't act like you are as comprehensive or informed as Ranger.

isnt he technically more informed than ranger since he was there right after regionals, therefore collecting MORE information than ranger

I saw just as many matches as I was in the same gym as the stranger.

I saw just as many matches as I was in the same gym as the stranger.

And you didn't throw a hotdog at him or anything? What a wimp. :-D

Stranger123 is a Northern Kentucky highschool wrestler and should focus on the state meet this week.

Perhaps every single highschool wrestler should take a number: stranger 123, stranger 1234, stranger 12345 and so on, and give us their rankings. Wouldn't that make for an interesting forum?

Perhaps the highschool wrestler should focus on wrestling!

but stranger is good

and your getting old

bigtime130 aka matt neal . dont get on here acting like dusty , he gets into enough trouble on his own without your help. from dusty's dad.

This has got to be one of the most hilarious posts we have had on here. :-D

I appreciate how everyone is giving others some good natured "ribbing". :lol:

This is the most stressfull time of the year for most of the wrestlers and its a nice way to let of some steam. 

Keep em commin and keep em clean.  :mrgreen:

Your forgetting that were wrestlers ... we don't waste food now we've learned to appreciate it and cherish it.  :-D

Thoses are true words of wisdom, any wrestler can agree with that.

Thoses are true words of wisdom, any wrestler can agree with that.

I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm goin' to go ask my Arby's poster for forgiveness.