Sign in to follow this  
wrestlingforyears

Which team will have the most individual state champs?

Which team will have the most individual state champs?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will have the most individual state champs?

• Woodford
    • Larue
    • Dunbar
    • Seneca
    • North Hardin
    • Wayne

There are a lot of good teams out there this year but honestly I would have to go w/Woodford Co. with the most state champs but they wont three-peat Team State Champs.

none of woodfords possible state champs are fo sure like last year... courtney has had two close matches with thienimun, parks has lost to chiu and zarth, coty lewis hasn't showed much stamina, will starks will have a tough time with Jones, Byrd has been pinnned by somebody, and has had close matches with young.

none of woodfords possible state champs are fo sure like last year... courtney has had two close matches with thienimun, parks has lost to chiu and zarth, coty lewis hasn't showed much stamina, will starks will have a tough time with Jones, Byrd has been pinnned by somebody, and has had close matches with young.

very good point. i'm not sure if i can see courtney winning state this year, thuneman is solid and only getting better.

very good point. i'm not sure if i can see courtney winning state this year, thuneman is solid and only getting better.

Yes, Thueneman is a very good wrestler, much better than solid.  But Courtney is the defending state champ and has beat him twice already.  My $ is on the young guy who is probably getting better as well.

Yes, Thueneman is a very good wrestler, much better than solid.  But Courtney is the defending state champ and has beat him twice already.  My $ is on the young guy who is probably getting better as well.

well i do like to root for the underdogs... 8-)

id like to see a match with byrd and fuller in the finals i think it would be a classic heavyweight battle