Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

Region 3 Rankings 02/04/2007

OK.  Last ones before the BIG Tourney.  Good Luck to everyone.  Stay Safe and Healthy.  And Bring It on Saturday!!!

Region 3 Rankings

James Badgett (BUCE)

Jake Maupin (FAIR)

Jacob Shely (PRP)

James Huffine (SOUT)

Kendall Davidson (DOSS)

Lou Cordero (IROQ)

James Childress (MEAD)

Nick Reichmuth (PRP)

Arthur Ohmes (MEAD)

Chris Barrett (SOUT)

Connor Johnstone (FAIR)

Desmond Mitchell (VALL)

Jacob Colston (PRP)

Wes Lewis (DOSS)

Beshawn Moore (IROQ)

Antonio Stuart (MEAD)

Tony Tinnell (BUCE)

Robert Noe (SOUT)

Nick Williams (DESA)

Corey Mills (PRP)

Jason Gall (DOSS)

Eric Abbott (BUCE)

Dakota Meredith (SOUT)

Branden Wyatt (MEAD)

Jeremy Johnson (DESA)

Mike Seeders (FAIR)

Marc Blanford (SOUT)

Billy Cahill (DOSS)

Daniel Sauer (PRP)

Rayshawn Graham (IROQ)

Michael Cheney (BUCE)

Richard Brasher (WEST)

Brad Holloman (DESA)

Ethan Medley (MEAD)

Justin Willenberg (HOLO)

Justin Walls (BUCE)

Donald Phillips (PRP)

Hunter Durden (SOUT)

Aaron Cosgrove (DOSS)

Buddy Whitson (VALL)

Alex Pike (DESA)

Jacob Kruetzer (FAIR)

T.J. Gober (IROQ)

Josh Tygret (MEAD)

Joe McDaniel (HOLO)

David Harris (SHAW)

Ben Edwards (VALL)

Austen Ringo (FAIR)

Chris Pearson (BUCE)

Zach Durden (SOUT)

Tadd Brown (PRP)

Kenton Davidson (DOSS)

Josh Sewell (WEST)

Brad Miller (HOLO)

Kevin Fort (SHAW)

Kurtis Perkins (MEAD)

William Northington (PRP)

Coty Young (BUCE)

Hector Rosado (DESA)

Sean Hartman (IROQ)

Deshon Batts (DOSS)

Austin Woosley (FAIR)

Shane Sheets (SOUT)

Nelson Mason (MEAD)

Austin Browning  (WEST)

Michael Ricketts (SHAW)

Jeremiah Walls (BUCE)

Raydale Williams (IROQ)

Kevin Snyder (DESA)

Dusty Stengel (PRP)

Dwayne Brutscher (SOUT)

Jason Johnson (FAIR)

Thomas Roach (MEAD)

Vincent Rodgers (WEST)

Lamar Pettaway (SHAW)

Jarred Vincent (HOLO)

Dakoda Choate (PRP)

Joey Davis (BUCE)

Nathan Kelch (MEAD)

Robbie Spann (DESA)

Calvin Ferguson (SOUT)

Mark Monroe (DOSS)

Nick Sivado (IROQ)

Sonny Jeffries (VALL)

Thomas Salter (BUCE)

Chase Lloyd (DESA)

Cody Bruce (MEAD)

Alex Meads (IROQ)

Bryant Wilson (SOUT)

NajJah Savery (PRP)

Tyler Cusack (FAIR)

Rocky Wright (SHAW)

Jarred Pearson (DOSS)

Daniel Smith (VALL)

Joe Raleigh (VALL)

John French (DESA)

Clayton Opie (MEAD)

Michael Snoddy (IROQ)

Casey Ford (PRP)

Rocky Wright (SHAW)

Anthony Sanders (WEST)

Jordan Blakemore (SOUT)

Pat Elam (FAIR)

Logan Teagardner (HOLO)

Derek Nickel (DOSS)

Shawn Wentworth (DESA)

Travis Meisner (SOUT)

Austin Jaggers (HOLO)

Tyler Crow (MEAD)

Kyle Smith (PRP)

Durand Harper (WEST)

Josh Chaney (FAIR)

DeAndre Moore (VALL)

John Wise (DESA)

Robbie Brown (FAIR)

William Smith (VALL)

Bobby Fuqua (MEAD)

Zack Entrican (SOUT)

Larry Brown (BUCE)

Ramsey Batshon (PRP)

Lonzell Parks (WEST)

Mike Williams (SHAW)

Team Rankings

PRP

Bullitt Central

Southern

Meade County

DeSales

Doss

Iroquois

Fairdale

Valley

Western

Holy Cross

Shawnee

you can keep your guy at 135 at third on your poll. he will be seeded fourth at regionals though. everyone knows thats where he belongs. there is no way he deserves to be above cosgrove. 

wow! iguess i saw that wrong, you put him at second.you trully think that phillips is the second best 135 in the region?losing to cosgrove everytime they step on the mat doesnt count for you . or maybe you just want him to somehow stay above the southern kid.

Alright now, this sounds like it's gonna become a full on back-and-forth bickering thread about 2 or 3 posts from now. Lets just give our own opinions and not get worked up over other peoples.

you can keep your guy at 135 at third on your poll. he will be seeded fourth at regionals though. everyone knows thats where he belongs. there is no way he deserves to be above cosgrove. 

wow! iguess i saw that wrong, you put him at second.you trully think that phillips is the second best 135 in the region?losing to cosgrove everytime they step on the mat doesnt count for you . or maybe you just want him to somehow stay above the southern kid.

Who has Cosgrove lost to in the Region?

cosgrove lost to hunter durden 2 times by very close matches(one by 1 point and one in overtime).  lost to walls by a minor decision.

In the seedings it is who you have met face to face that is the first deciding factor and then they move onto the other indicators.  And while he lost to Durden twice in close matches he still lost twice- Durden lost to Walls 4/3 and 3/0-not exactly a mopping.  We seem to keep having the same conversations about this.  And in the end we all agree (with you dissenting on the order) that the 2,3,4 (and even 5) arevery closely matched so it is going to be tough to call-I think it is going to go - BUCE, PRP, SOUTH, DOSS-but you can never say for sure

PRP---beat southern, lost to BC lost to Doss, (not that it matters but the last match was awarded to Doss due to injury while prp led that match)still a loss in my book.

Doss-lost to sotthern lost to BC beat prp(forf)

Southern Lost to BC, Lost to PRP, beat Doss

This is a mess  :?

Good luck to all you guys. 

PRP---beat southern, lost to BC lost to Doss, (not that it matters but the last match was awarded to Doss due to injury while prp led that match)still a loss in my book.

Doss-lost to southern lost to BC beat prp(forf)

Southern Lost to BC, Lost to PRP, beat Doss

This is a mess  :?

Good luck to all you guys. 

It is a mess - Durden lost to PRP at Woodford and suffered an injury-beat PRP at the beginning of the year at a scrimmage (which does not count) - and then last match of the season PRP did not wrestle Southern (Which could have cleared some of this up)

Doss has been wrestling well in the tournaments

The only clear cut seeding is Wall at #1-talk about parity

prp lost to doss twice. cosgrove also beat allman of laff. by pin yes it will be interesting

Phillips also beat Allman.  And he beat Buddy Whitson (VALL) and Durden (SOUT) who both beat Cosgrove.

Phillips also beat Allman.  And he beat Buddy Whitson (VALL) and Durden (SOUT) who both beat Cosgrove.

when did he beat allman(phillips)i dont remember that....and cosgrove lost to whitson but also destroyed him twice....my opinion i think aaron will be in the finals he is looking really good right now...but we will see.

when did he beat allman(phillips)i dont remember that....and cosgrove lost to whitson but also destroyed him twice....my opinion i think aaron will be in the finals he is looking really good right now...but we will see.

Phillips beat Allman at the LIT

Phillips beat Allman at the LIT

obviously this is a big circle.  Let's hope they are all healthy and ready to wrestle come Saturday - you never know what can happen on any given day

Derek Nickel (DOSS)

Shawn Wentworth (DESA)

Travis Meisner (SOUT)

Austin Jaggers (HOLO)

Tyler Crow (MEAD)

Kyle Smith (PRP)

Durand Harper (WEST)

Josh Chaney (FAIR)

DeAndre Moore (VALL)

Derek Nickel might not break a sweat till the championship match with wentworth! Derek is looking great right now! I dont think nobody in the region can stop him!!!!!1

Archibald,

You seem to be forgetting the 9-2 decision Cosgrove had over Phillips @ the Jeffersonville tri-meet.  Besides, I don't know why we are discussing this any more!  Walls gets the one seed and you already stated that you don't care who gets what seed b/c "they all have to face each other anyways", remember?  So the seeds will go 1) Walls 2) Durdeen 3) Cosgrove 4) Phillips.  We'll see if you're a man of your word or if you're just trying to blow smoke?

Wasn't discussing...just posting facts.. no opinions...you take everything so personal it seams.  I was not directing my last post to anyone imparticular.  Sounds like someone is argumentative.  I for one am too old for that.  I just posted that so everyone could see, not to start a bicker fest.  This is sooo old. 

Archibald,

You seem to be forgetting the 9-2 decision Cosgrove had over Phillips @ the Jeffersonville tri-meet.  Besides, I don't know why we are discussing this any more!  Walls gets the one seed and you already stated that you don't care who gets what seed b/c "they all have to face each other anyways", remember?  So the seeds will go 1) Walls 2) Durdeen 3) Cosgrove 4) Phillips.  We'll see if you're a man of your word or if you're just trying to blow smoke?

If by blowing smoke you are asking if I will argue for my guy, I think that is a no brainer, wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't. I would expect any coach to argue for their guy at these meetings.  But I do not take this stuff personal.  Its just business.  I will not respond with a whitty argumentative post calling out one person.  I still say 2-4 dosen't much matter.  But we are all competetive so we will try to get the higher seeds I guess.  Good luck to all region 3 teams.  Lets all mature a bit. :wink: 

gatsby, i have a question for you. maybe you could clear up for me. what happend in your eyes in one weeks time that made you switch your rankins in the 135 class? durden, phillips, to my knowledge didnt wrestle. even though they had the chance. the reasoning was already explined by archibald. cosgrove wrestled the mustang and reached the finals. how did that bring about the switch in your mind from a rank of 2 to a new rank of 4.

I would completely expect you to fight for your guy.  That is obvious.  As for me taking things personal, that I don't do.  What you say will not affect me b/c I don't deal with you on a day to day basis.  I once heard a person say he doesn't take anything personal b/c "he's been called a lot worse by a lot better people".  I guess that logic would apply to me here.  All I know is when I post facts, just like you supposedly do, or even opinions, I state true facts,whether in my favor or not, and stand by my opinions.  All I'm saying is either you don't care about the 2-4 seed or you do.  It can't be both ways.  If you're going to fight for "your guy", then you do care about seeds (This is the way I'm leaning).  If you say seeds 2-4 don't matter, then at the seeding meeting, I expect you to take the 4 and not fight.  It's that simple.  By blowing smoke, I mean playing it off like you don't care on this discussion board, when in actuality, you do care.  Best of luck to you.