how u think will be the region champ for hwt  

30 members have voted

1. 1. how u think will be the region champ for hwt

• Anthony Bailey
    • joe embree
    • nelson kid
    • danville kid

ayyyy who yall think goin win

embree hands down...but I'm not sure what you are trying to say i don't understand gibberish....it only takes 10 seconds to spell check

NOt just cause he is my cousin...but nobody in region two can get with joe embree..he is faster than most heavy's in the state..but i have wrestled with him and he has got the region 2 on lock

Embree will win if Bailey dosnt push the action. But if Bailey comes out strong and wrestles the first period I think Bailey will win. Face it he is so big the only way Joe will score is on bottom or Bailey making a mistake. Its Baileys if he wants it bad enough.

There is two ways this match could go down.

1. Bailey relaxes the first period, the score is 0-0. Embree stands up, 1-0 takes Bailey down 3-0. Bailey is up,3-1, end of second. Bailey stands up, 3-2, a couple of stalling warning, Bailey shoots at last second final score 3-2 or 5-2 Embree.

2. Bailey works and gets a take down first period, score 2-1 after Joe stands up. In the second Joe stands up and evens things up. Maybe Bailey gets another take down but i doubt it. Third, Bailey stands up, 3-2, both wrestlers go at it, Bailey comes adgressive, he wins, Bailey wrestles deffensive, Embree takes hime down and wins region 4-3.

well he does have reason to post it. according to everyone else, he was supposed to lose, and not just lose, lose badly. sure he shouldnt have boasted about winning as much as he did, but you guys shouldnt have said he would have gotten killed. you are both in the wrong if you ask me.

The only person that can stop Bailey is Bailey himself. His strength seperates him from the rest.  He must have worked on  conditioning as well.  Keep up the good work knox.

that's a very good observation..i wrestle with bailey and he is just nothing but muscle his strength is out of this world..he defenitly has the potential to make a stand and show people he deserves that title..

being strong aint got too much to do with wrestling in HWt..he wil place as high as third..but he is that technially strong enough to wrestle with some of the others in the state..