Sign in to follow this  
Titan140

Regin 3; 145 Champion

In Regin 3 at 145 the top three competitors have it pretty even. Prp's William Northington has most recently beaten BC's Coty Young, but has been beaten by Hector Rosado, who has lost to Coty before... so what is your opinion? Its up for grabs between  

18 members have voted

1. 1. In Regin 3 at 145 the top three competitors have it pretty even. Prp's William Northington has most recently beaten BC's Coty Young, but has been beaten by Hector Rosado, who has lost to Coty before... so what is your opinion? Its up for grabs between

• William Northington
    • Hector Rosado
    • Coty Young

I believe this will be pretty intriguing with an 8th grader in the mix with a chance to win in his first year over to seniors... that does make things a bit more interseting... Will see what happens...

At the beginninig of the season I thought it would be between Hector and Coty, especially after Willy's losses to Hector and Shawn Hartman. But then he came back to pin Hartman in the first period and win a desicion over Coty young. I definately see him as having it in his hands if he keeps improving like he has and keeps wanting it.

That would be a big boost to PRP's Regional title hopes if he can take this weight class away from a B.C. kid.  It's always nice when you get a big boost from a kid, who at the beginning of the year, you didn't expect to get.

I believe he can beat Proctor. Just not that time around I guess.

Proctor's a pretty tough wrestler. I believe Northington really was the second best guy in the state but his 3rd place finish is all because of the fact that he didn't get a good seed at middle school regionals. If he wasn't on the same side of the bracket as Proctor at regionals he would've gotten second and would be on the opposite side of Proctor at state

i was actually mat side during the match and proctor only beat willie 4-0...and 2 of the points that proctor got were penalties against will...so i think that willie could easily beat proctor if he would have been wrestling like he does when he wrestles against the high school boys