97 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win state at 285

• Matt Byrd
    • Mastrovich
    • Bodenbender
    • Billy Fuller
    • John Wise
    • Anthony Bailey

ok espinoza won the match 3 -1 wise couldnt hold him down, espinoza was mad at the refs cuz everytime he stood up wise just grabed the leg and held on. and as far as the locking hands go is everytime espinoza had a switch he locked his hands. they both stalled until the third then espinoza wouldnt quit moving because he had to score. i think wise also got mad over the 2nd locking hands so he also showed bad sportsmenship.

Guest loudon

no hunter eade was the 215 from last year hes wrestlin heavy weight this year and has wrestled pretty soundly

I know but didnt he get stuck by Bodenbender at state duals?

the ? is Who has Bailey Beaten to be considered a contender

it doesnt matter who he has beaten he is 55-3!

losing to josh young, like 3-2 when he should of won!

you can even ask josh about that match!

and joe embree twice!

you will get to see the beast at state!

well it kinda does matter who hes beaten because if he hasnt beaten anyone good...and lost to young...well thats not much of a argument that he will be there but we will see i guess.

All i Know is Bailey is good! and for you all that havent seen him wrestle and still talk about him you have no clue what you are talking about!

BAiley is a beast! you will get you chance to watch him at stae like i said

it doesnt matter who he has beaten he is 55-3!

losing to josh young, like 3-2 when he should of won!

you can even ask josh about that match!

and joe embree twice!

you will get to see the beast at state!

how can you expect him to be a state champ when he has beaten no one of importance. record dosen't matter it should 0-0 every time you walk on the mat. you have to beat the best tobe the best

how can you expect him to be a state champ when he has beaten no one of importance. record dosen't matter it should 0-0 every time you walk on the mat. you have to beat the best tobe the best

ya know fuller i really hope you can back up all this talking you are doing because right now all i see is all talk no action! You better hope you and bailey dont met up! Because when he beats you will have to humble yourself and realize you aint the best!

Who beats who doesnt matter come state ... u can be the top ranked guy in the state and lose in the first round. You better be on ur toes

I'm not choosing sides but I do have a question for T.J.?  I know Bailey is 55-3 & that's an incredible record but of the other heavyweights listed in this poll (you can even throw in Josh Young), who has Bailey beaten & which of them has he beaten?

yoing is good but he shoul dof naver beat me naver ,sum calls did not go the way i wanted but not goin to blame it on them if i would of wresled my match it would of been a diff story

I'm not choosing sides but I do have a question for T.J.?  I know Bailey is 55-3 & that's an incredible record but of the other heavyweights listed in this poll (you can even throw in Josh Young), who has Bailey beaten & which of them has he beaten?

you right he hasnt beat anybody on the list!

he hasnt wrestled anyboyd on the list and you cannot fault him for that!

Overtimeking..  Man you really need to work on that grammer.  This is peoples opinions on here, thats all, but rest your little soul we will all know who the best 285 is come the 3rd night at the state tournament. From what I have heard If the McCreary Seniors dont pull it together they wont have practiced enough to even make it through two rounds of the state tournament, It would be a horrible waste to blow it all your senior year wouldnt it??

yeah theres must be a senoir curse at mccreary like  troxell gettin 8th losing to a freshmen during his senior state tournment. At least i finshed better than him getting 3rd place my junior year. 

[move]-  J.  W.[/move]

yoing is good but he shoul dof naver beat me naver ,sum calls did not go the way i wanted but not goin to blame it on them if i would of wresled my match it would of been a diff story

yoing(young) shoul(should) dof(of) naver(never) sum(some...this isn't match class) goin(going) wresled(wrestled) diff(different?)....now everyone just put in my corrections for his words and you will be able to find out what he is saying

Guest loudon
yoing(young) shoul(should) dof(of) naver(never) sum(some...this isn't match class) goin(going) wresled(wrestled) diff(different?)....now everyone just put in my corrections for his words and you will be able to find out what he is saying

Thanks ,maybe you should do this for all of his posts so we can understand them

OK guys I have a love for the big guys. I have not responded because I have not seen that many of the Hwts this year.  I will say this however.  The Hwts that I have seen need to start wrestling. 

What I mean by this is that most of them go out there and push, push, push, push, and do very little.  Just because you weigh 250 lbs does not mean you cannot shoot a sweep, a fireman's, or even a duck-under.  All I see from many of the Hwts are slide by's and snapdowns.  This leads to a match score of 3-2 or pin.  Booooring.

Yes this may have worked for the finalists last year, but in the past the Hwt that can actually wrestle is the one that faired well at the state tourney.  This is why I think Young may end up in the finals.  He may be in a slump but it is because he is trying to perfect his moves.  He actually wrestles, I have seen him hit switches, sweeps, ride legs, even hit a gramby or two. 

I'm not saying this to rile anyone, I'm actually hoping this will spark the Hwt to start doing what they are capable of doing. 

Just my opinion from the crazy man with the silly hat.

ok espinoza won the match 3 -1 wise couldnt hold him down, espinoza was mad at the refs cuz everytime he stood up wise just grabed the leg and held on. and as far as the locking hands go is everytime espinoza had a switch he locked his hands. they both stalled until the third then <b>espinoza wouldnt quit moving because he had to score. i think wise also got mad over the 2nd locking hands so he also showed bad sportsmenship.

Too bad Espinoza never scored...(so much for "wouldnt quit moving"). i would be angry too if the ref called locked hands when THE HAND WERE NOT LOCKED! But Wise didnt make any remarks about it, he just kept wrestling... If you say Espinoza got mad at the ref because Wise was pulling ankle picks he's aloud to do, then that is very bad sportsmanship. Therefore... ESPINOZA WON A MANAGED TO WIN A MATCH WITHOUT SCORING A SINGLE POINT! ALL ATTEMPS TO SCORE BY ESPINOZA FAILED!! HE WAS ANGRY AT THE REFS BECAUSE HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO WRESTLE LIKE A CHAMP, OR AT ALL FOR THAT MATTER!!!

John Wise lost in vane. End of discussion.

Too bad Espinoza never scored...(so much for "wouldnt quit moving"). i would be angry too if the ref called locked hands when THE HAND WERE NOT LOCKED! But Wise didnt make any remarks about it, he just kept wrestling... If you say Espinoza got mad at the ref because Wise was pulling ankle picks he's aloud to do, then that is very bad sportsmanship. Therefore... ESPINOZA WON A MANAGED TO WIN A MATCH WITHOUT SCORING A SINGLE POINT! ALL ATTEMPS TO SCORE BY ESPINOZA FAILED!! HE WAS ANGRY AT THE REFS BECAUSE HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO WRESTLE LIKE A CHAMP, OR AT ALL FOR THAT MATTER!!!

John Wise lost in vane. End of discussion.

matt byrd is my pick for this one he is bigger and stronger than ever. he also is the most technically sound heavyweight and he will run through this state tournament like he did before his injury plagued last season except this year he wont have Scherer waiting on him in the finals.

he beat u.........