DeSales

Doss

Iroquois

Fairdale

Valley

Western

Holy Cross

Shawnee

on saturday i pinned james payne but i still see why im 3rd we're 1-1 so i guess it all depends on next match 

This is to all Region 3 wrestlers and coaches:

I do these rankings on Sunday.  I do not know if this guy beat that guy if i'm not there to see it.  Please, on Saturday night or Sunday morning, either post your results on the forums or PM me the results.  This way I'll know where to put the wrestlers.

This is to all Region 3 wrestlers and coaches:

I do these rankings on Sunday.  I do not know if this guy beat that guy if i'm not there to see it.  Please, on Saturday night or Sunday morning, either post your results on the forums or PM me the results.  This way I'll know where to put the wrestlers.

That is a great idea - although the regionals are closing in fast - H. Durden the 135 from Sou won both matches on Wednesday and beat the 4 seed at Dragon this weekend and ended up in 5th place.  There were some wrestlers out with injury and that was not reflected in the rankings.  And Z. Durden from Sou has made vast improvement in the last two tournaments and Wed. match.  But with all that being said the rankings are always appreciated and you have to go with the information you have.  So thanks for the work everyone appreciates it!!

it was good to see hunter back at 135 for southern.i know he went 3-2taking fifth.he is a good wrestler and a great kid.not sure who he lost to. cosgrove from doss.went 3-1 and took seventh.he lost by 2 to the simon kenton kid then won out to take seventh.looks like 135 is still going to be a tough one in region 3.it looks like deshon batts the 145 from doss is wrestling well also. he went 3-1 and took seventh also.pretty good for the dragon inv. tough tourny.doss took a very light squad, alot of kids banged up and healing right now.most teams are in that situation it seems.we are proud of the kids that did make it though.

I'm lookin' forward to wrestling raydale again Wednesday. I got caught on my back on saturday and then we wrestled again and went three periods with him comin' out on top of a 6-5 match. I've got a new respect for the guy now that we've got some more matches together. He's got good character and is a solid wrestler. I don't think Wednesday will be much of a preview for regions though. With his hurt shoulder and me not hardly being able to wrestle with my left hand [very solidly] I think it will be a toss up if we're both on our A game, though. It's gonna be a tough one for me. Can't wait.

next wensday is going to be the best match i think because SOUTHERN vs BC ----BC vs PRP----SOUTHERN vs PRP it is going to be great wrestling for what is looking to be the top 3 teams in the region i cant wait

it was good to see hunter back at 135 for southern.i know he went 3-2taking fifth.he is a good wrestler and a great kid.not sure who he lost to. cosgrove from doss.went 3-1 and took seventh.he lost by 2 to the simon kenton kid then won out to take seventh.looks like 135 is still going to be a tough one in region 3.it looks like deshon batts the 145 from doss is wrestling well also. he went 3-1 and took seventh also.pretty good for the dragon inv. tough tourny.doss took a very light squad, alot of kids banged up and healing right now.most teams are in that situation it seems.we are proud of the kids that did make it though.

There are allot of kids banged up and hopefully they will all be back in top form fast.  Hunter lost to the kid from Ryle (and then turned around and owned him for fifth).  He made a mental mistake and lost to Trinity.  I am sure he is glad to get back on the mat and get some quality wrestling in before the final two weeks of the season.  135 is going be tough - when you get this close to the end of the season all of the weight classes get tough

next wensday is going to be the best match i think because SOUTHERN vs BC ----BC vs PRP----SOUTHERN vs PRP it is going to be great wrestling for what is looking to be the top 3 teams in the region i cant wait

i cant wait to have my rematch with zach Durden i have been working on my strength, technique, and endurence to the extreme last few weeks.  Big East when i first wrestled him i had a pretty serious knee injury but now i have recovered and feeling better then ever.

i cant wait to have my rematch with zach Durden i have been working on my strength, technique, and endurence to the extreme last few weeks.  Big East when i first wrestled him i had a pretty serious knee injury but now i have recovered and feeling better then ever.

it should be a good match - he has been on an upswing lately - wrestling much better than earlier in the year....

the top 3 hwts in region 3 and ranked in the top 14 in state im 14th james payne is 11th i think and john wise is 8th

Robbie Brown (FAIR) is back!!!  He pinned James Payne in the 1st period tonight.

I LOST TO RAYDALE AGAIN!!! lol. I hate losing to him. It was a third period pin. Also, William Northington pinned Shawn Hartman in the first period. Robbie Brown also returned and looked very strong.

Hey Gatsby..."HE'S NOT EVEN BIG" haha

Guest RaiderCoach

southern beat central by 3 and beat holy cross by 89

There's only 84 possible team points in a dual match.

Do you have any individual results?