Sign in to follow this  
overtimeking

Season ending injuries

from McCreary we have took 2 big blows this year with injures First Ryan Harlow with hsi shoulder now tannen  roe ripped his knee out of place and tore his acl or minsciss so they are doen and it will kill your team points

That is so awful.  I feel for both wrestlers and their families and team mates.  My son had his sophomore and junior year end with knee surgery, so we know how they feel.  That's why win or lose, I just thank God when I see Matt walk out on a wrestling mat now.  Are these boys seniors?  I hope not. 

from McCreary we have took 2 big blows this year with injures First Ryan Harlow with hsi shoulder now tannen  roe ripped his knee out of place and tore his acl or minsciss so they are doen and it will kill your team points

Wow, that's horrible....i hope they have full recoveries and come back strong in the years to come!!

That is so awful.  I feel for both wrestlers and their families and team mates.  My son had his sophomore and junior year end with knee surgery, so we know how they feel.  That's why win or lose, I just thank God when I see Matt walk out on a wrestling mat now.   Are these boys seniors?  I hope not.   

Thanks Plee and Teresa for you concerns. Tanen Roe is a junior and Ryan Harlow is a freshman. With your prayers they should recover fully and be back next season.