Sign in to follow this  
Skwrestling119

Biggest individual rivalry in region six this year

I would say it is easily Shotwell and Dusty as the best rivalry matchup.  This is over bodenbender and turner because they wont face each other in the finals, fuller will be in the finals and win most likely with a pin.

I would say it is easily Shotwell and Dusty as the best rivalry matchup.  This is over bodenbender and turner because they wont face each other in the finals, fuller will be in the finals and win most likely with a pin.

When was the last time Shotwell and Brown wrestled?  Don't you at least need to compete against each other a few times before you can develop a rivalry?

When was the last time Shotwell and Brown wrestled?  Don't you at least need to compete against each other a few times before you can develop a rivalry?

I think the last time they wrestled was when korey was in the seventh grade

talking can develope a rivalry

Why would he pin Turner now when he beat him in triple overtime last time  (Worst match of all time)

i think that their saying this because he pinned ryle and they think that he can beat turner maybe

Why would he pin Turner now when he beat him in triple overtime last time  (Worst match of all time)

yes i will admit that that was a very terrible match but i didn't know how to wrestle smart yet i believe i can beat him with more ease next time we face possibly at regions but i think Bodey will beat him. I have Newport in the Semi-finals

I knew bodenbender would beat Turner, he has beat him three times this year, and billy pinned bodenbender at conference.

Yea and Fuller won another ugly match.

luck of the flip.  If he does not score 1st in the second period he does not get to choose in the triple overtime and bodenbender escapes for the win.

Yea and Fuller won another ugly match.

luck of the flip.  If he does not score 1st in the second period he does not get to choose in the triple overtime and bodenbender escapes for the win.

Yes he is very confident in his ability to escape, but he needs to score earlier, because he will not always win the toss.  In the meantime someone needs to take him to Vegas with them.  They would make a ton of money.

He would eat all of the winnings and you'd have to listen to him the whole time. Not a Vegas vacation I would relish. :-D :-o

Oh, come on.  Vacation with the Hulk.  What a blast.