Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

Region 3 Rankings 01/14/2007

as far as eric hall being ranked in region at 160, he shouldnt be there... i was sick last monday and thats why i lost to him...the week after that i beat him in 35 seconds in our wrestle-off....so please change that back....

Cahill did wrestle.  He beat Chaney (B.C) 3-1 and pinned the kid from Western.  He's in a lot of pain, but can't do any further damage to his injury, so it's just something he'll have to work through.  More than likely, he won't wrestle this weekend.

Cahill did wrestle.  He beat Chaney (B.C) 3-1 and pinned the kid from Western.  He's in a lot of pain, but can't do any further damage to his injury, so it's just something he'll have to work through.  More than likely, he won't wrestle this weekend.

thats good i am not wretling this week end i am out too  but good job to him

looks like the 135 will retain its excitement. just got back from the dragon invitational. hunter durden is back and wrestling. he looked healthy. glad to see him back. i know he went 3 and 2 and took fifth. cosgrove from doss did well also. he lost a tough one in the first round to simon kenton 7 to 5 but won out to go 3 and 1 for seventh. batts for doss at 145 went 3 and 1 also. nickel at 215 took fourth he didnt wrestle in the finals due to injury. we had a couple other kids win a few matches too. it was a very deep tournament. the kids can see they need to win that first match in this format or the best you can do is seventh.