Sign in to follow this  
jrp8825

119 TOUGHEST WEIGHTCLASS!!!

119 is STACKED this year... Parks, Luna, Zarth, Johnson, Spencer, Zeppa, Norwood, Wood, Chui and Barton!!!!!

That is 10 wrestlers right there that are capeable of beating one another...

Give me some feedback...What do you think will happen come Feb.?????

the Dragon will show who could be #1

That weight class will be stacked that day: Wood, Luna, Zeppa, i think Zarth, Norwood, and i heard woodford is not going this year.

This weight class is tough but it is very up and down. Two of the kids you have on here have already quit once this year so who is to say that their heads are even anywhere near what it is suppose to be. The other thing is everybody keeps losing to everyone else. I saw Parks get man handled by Zarth at the Bourbon Bash and then I hear he beat Zarth pretty bad at the regional duals. I say this could be a tough weigh class but wh knows somebody may quit tommorrow or wrestle really well one day and then just wrestle like crap the next. 112 is still the toughest in my opinion. you Have Sullivan if he stays and Daniels if he drops, Cornett, Voth, Carpenter-Frasier, Spencer if he drops, Evans (had a really tough match with Parks at Bourbon), Scherer is coming on very tough, and many others that are ranked higher then most of these guys.

Yes is Evans dropping... he is a very tough wrestler.....

Also ryles 112 is very good. i got to see him wrestle.. why is he not talked about more.. he has so much potential.. i am just saying watch out for him at state..

1st        Zeppa

2nd/3rd  Parks or Wood  (depends on draw)

4th/5th  Luna or Zarth   (draw again)

6th/7th  Norwood or Chiu

Chiu for 7th and 8th? Come on now he didn't get beat that bad by Parks. Who knows it could have been his off day just like it was Parks off day at Oldham Co. Super Duals. I believe Chiu will be 3rd or higher by the time state comes around.

I look for Matt Slone of Sheldon Clark to be at least top four.  He has beaten Luna before and he has beaten Spencer numerous times in the past.  His only loss in Kentucky this year is to Voth at 125 in the finals of the Bourbon bash.

119 has some good kids in the group but I would not say it is stacked yet. None of the kids have achieved a championship status and I don't think there are any real studs in the group. I would characterize it as a solid weight group. I like Johnson alot. I don't care about his matches during the year, he's a clutch wrestler and he will prevail when it counts. Look for him in the finals. Depending on the brackets, I look for Parks, another clutch wrestler, to make it to the finals with Sloan being his only competition.  Zeppa is a good kid, but not a top 4 placer yet. Luna, who knows! I've never been impressed with Luna, not much gas in the tank during the 3rd period. Sloan is very tough if his weight loss hasn't caused him alot of muscle atrophy. He could win at 119.

Johnson, Sloan or Parks will be state champ. That's all I have to say about that!

119 has some good kids in the group but I would not say it is stacked yet. None of the kids have achieved a championship status and I don't think there are any real studs in the group. I would characterize it as a solid weight group. I like Johnson alot. I don't care about his matches during the year, he's a clutch wrestler and he will prevail when it counts. Look for him in the finals. Depending on the brackets, I look for Parks, another clutch wrestler, to make it to the finals with Sloan being his only competition.  Zeppa is a good kid, but not a top 4 placer yet. Luna, who knows! I've never been impressed with Luna, not much gas in the tank during the 3rd period. Sloan is very tough if his weight loss hasn't caused him alot of muscle atrophy. He could win at 119.

Johnson, Sloan or Parks will be state champ. That's all I have to say about that!

Caleb Wood has achieved champion status.  I say 1-10 this is the toughest by far.  With Slone in there I have Barton and Norwood battling to be #10.  You can argue that you don't think they will be state champs, but the quality of those guys is way above any other weight at the #10 spot.

Caleb Wood has achieved champion status.  I say 1-10 this is the toughest by far.  With Slone in there I have Barton and Norwood battling to be #10.  You can argue that you don't think they will be state champs, but the quality of those guys is way above any other weight at the #10 spot.

Well said.  No other weight is this deep.