Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

Region 3 Rankings 01/07/2007

Waiting to see tomorrow's region rankings. Williams Northington pinned Deshon Batts from Doss for fifth place. Didn't see that coming. Knew it would be good, just didn't turn out how I thought it would. GOOD JOB WILLY!!!

Yes, Jason Gall is wrestling for Doss.  He was trying to make 112 but it was too difficult for him so he will be 125.  As for Alan, I don't know what his plans are and don't care.  He will not be back with Doss this year for sure and probably not next year either.

ok i dont kno who dragon  master is nd i really dont care....but i couldnt stay on a team that has a coach that lays on the floor and talks bout everything except wrestling...then our head coach has never wrestled b4 in his life nd trys 2 tell me wat 2 do...i mean come on now i been doin it for 7 years i aint gonna let some guy that barly even knos wrstling tell me wat 2 do i been arond it all my life....and then all we do is 45 mins takedowns 45 mins escapes and reversals...and the last 15 mins or so a little conditioning...we dont even lift weights....and u gotta lift weights 2 be good i got pleny of technique i came in really strong from workin out all summer then wrestling starts and i get weaker and weaker as the seson moves on....i dont kno who dragon master is but i promise u i will be on the team next year and thers nothin u can do bout it...

Guest RaiderCoach

wrestlingisus08... First of all, if it wasn't for your coach who has never wrestled you wouldn't have a team this year at all.  There are a lot of wrestling coaches with little to no experience that are trying to keep a team alive.  Second, if your not doing what your coaches are telling you and your still losing whose fault is that?  Generation X has become Generation Xcuse.  Wrestling is so complex that you don't know everything after 7 years.  7 years means nothing if you don't apply yourself.  You still have to bust your butt to improve yourself.  If you feel like you are getting weaker during the season, lift on your own time.  Or does the coach have to tell you to do that.  If you have plenty of technique you should be winning matches.  Technique beats strength Monday through Sunday.

well put raider.i know all the doss coaches. they are dedicated. they both put in alot of their free time.also they both have newborns and one on the way.yet they still find time to show up for the kids...always...not to trash alan, i think he is a good kid.a bit misguided.but a good kid.but for someone who "knows all about wrestling", where were you on the day they said you should be at practice every day?come on. just because you lost to a couple of tough kids doesnt give you the right to throw a fit and trash your coaches in the middle of a gym full of people.what you did and how you did it is a reflection on you and you alone.the other wrestlers at doss think very highly of their coaches.as for their knowledge...i guess we will see come regionals. i think it will be the best year team wise in a long time 

Region 3 isn't as strong as region 2 but there is alot of good wrestlers in 3 that can still win.  I know that Meade's 112 has beaten Ballard, Larue, North Harden, Anderson and alot more.  If region 3 is so bad they should open it up for Ballard.  They have gotten beaten by Meade County (1st Year team) twice. Ballard got a good team, I just think they overlooked Meade.